Friday, 2024-03-29, 8:23 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Looking for those oldies goldies.. :'( - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: elmar85  
    City 06 Community » Other Music » Pop/World/Vocal/Dance/House/Electronic/ » Looking for those oldies goldies.. :'(
    Looking for those oldies goldies.. :'(
    NefariuxDate: Monday, 2012-05-07, 0:57 AM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: Newbie
    Hi everyone, I'm newb so I don't quite know where to fit this one, but this was the only place I figured. I only speak english, I hope this message gets thru.

To the point; I'm now looking old remixes. And I'm dying to find old DJ Krow-Moe remixes and songs. I'm looking exactly track called "sad times " and some remixes of that. Does anyone ring a bell? I remember moe's tracks being atmospheric, dark and to have a kind of "depressing" note to it. I remember this track, and listening it long time ago, like five six years ago and now I cannot find the it anywhere. I'm hoping that this could be the place to find that misplaced track, so if you might happend to have it on your collections could you pleace link me to it? I'd be forever grateful. Also, if you happen to have any Moe's old tracks, they would be most obliged.

Thx. ar

City 06 Community » Other Music » Pop/World/Vocal/Dance/House/Electronic/ » Looking for those oldies goldies.. :'(
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

City 06 © 2024