Saturday, 2024-04-20, 7:29 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | I'm new, and i have some questions ))) - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
    City 06 Community » La Web Community » Guest Service / Для Гостей » I'm new, and i have some questions )))
    I'm new, and i have some questions )))
    Effa_Date: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 2:52 PM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    As the Administrator of the forum does not have possibility to read private messages, i post my questions here and ask you to answer them. Please notice that there are NO discussions of the moderators' actions, just questions that need to be answered.
    Waiting for the explanations. Thank you :)

Hello
    I didn't discuss the admins actions, i just wanted to know the reason my topic was deleted for.
    Go a little back in time and see the history:
    1) I create a topic in the section "Eiffel 65" about the concert in St.Petersburg.
    2) A user asks us to write in english, i promise that all important news will be posted in english.
    3) Then, without any warning (and you could notice that only english is allowed, but you didn't do that) you delete the topic.
    4) When i create a new thread asking why it was deleted, you answer that there were posts in russian and it's not allowed.
    5) I make an example of at least 5 (five) threads containing posts in russian that were NOT deleted from the section. My question was: why didn't you remove these topics? You delete my post as well.
    6) I create another topic repeating my questions. You just send me a reproof notice.
    So my questions still are:

- Why has the topic regarding the Eiffel concert in St.Petersburg been deleted without any notice?
    - Why another threads containing posts in russian were not deleted?
    - Why wasn't this topic removed to the special Russian Bloom 06 section?
    - If you speak russian (and i guess you do :)) please answer me in our native language.
    Take care.

eiffel65Date: Monday, 2009-10-26, 4:02 AM | Message # 2
    Europop
    Group: Site Admin
    Hello Effa.

Quote (Effa_)
    As the Administrator of the forum does not have possibility to read private messages, i post my questions here and ask you to answer them

It was blocked cus of stupid scam trying to pop around and think they're tough. Feel free to apply to Oggi's support. If he still cares.

Quote (Effa_)
    Why another threads containing posts in russian were not deleted?

They contain precious media information ,posted over this forum before it turned english .

Quote (Effa_)
    Why has the topic regarding the Eiffel concert in St.Petersburg been deleted without any notice?

Quote (Effa_)
    Why wasn't this topic removed to the special Russian Bloom 06 section?

Everything was told in an erased thread.

take care

City 06 Community » La Web Community » Guest Service / Для Гостей » I'm new, and i have some questions )))
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

City 06 © 2024