Thursday, 2024-04-25, 12:10 PM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Bloom 06 - Club Test - Page 14 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Bloom 06 - Club Test
    bapjapDate: Saturday, 2008-12-20, 5:15 PM | Message # 196
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Hey djlj, if u want to get the .mp3 but you have the video, just go to vidtomp3.com, go to youtube and type that video in and then copy the .url and put it in on vidtomp3.com..then you'll get it. But idk either where to hear the Wender Re-Mix

djljDate: Sunday, 2008-12-21, 9:47 AM | Message # 197
    Europop
    Group: Newbie
    I don't think anyone understand. I had a few other people tell me the same thing. But there is no way I'm listening to poor quality mono audio ripped from a youtube video in my car stereo, lol. I see there are 192Kpbs quality rips on this site, but I don't know what I have to do to gain access to them, do I have to pay or something?! I realize either way they will be audio rips, but you can't get good enough quality from youtube videos, sounds horrible in my car.

Added (2008-12-21, 9:47 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------
    but I do thank you for that link, I guess that I will have to settle with that for now....*sigh*

bapjapDate: Sunday, 2008-12-21, 6:20 PM | Message # 198
    Europop
    V.I.P is the only way lol.. before they had Eiffel 65 songs that you could download but know there in the download section :(

DogboyShugoDate: Sunday, 2008-12-21, 9:01 PM | Message # 199
    Europop
    The songs are actually in good quality. I thought about that as well with the rips being bad but they're really not

~~lost in my own paradox~~

bapjapDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 1:06 AM | Message # 200
    Europop
    the radio rip of Blue was fantastic i do admit

djljDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 6:31 AM | Message # 201
    Europop
    Group: Newbie
    well, if you rip them from youtube all you get is 64kpbs mono. I think the videos with a "high quality" option output to stereo, but even then I think it's something like 96kpbs. I produce music as a hobby and so stuff like audio quality is a must for me, especially when it's music I really like.

bapjapDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 10:05 PM | Message # 202
    Europop
    yeah i hear you, on this site they have wicked good quality songs. It's just if you try to convert it on a website it doesnt sound correct

MaZhiNDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 7:55 AM | Message # 203
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    If you want to get full quality rips of songs from myspace or youtube, etc... just go to "file2hd.com" it's pretty self explanatory from there, not too much work involved.

On Topic: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the TMOH and MYB 2008 Remixes...

LikonanDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 7:38 PM | Message # 204
    Europop
    Quote (MaZhiN)
    On Topic: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the TMOH and MYB 2008 Remixes...

When would they release these two remixes... We were told once that they were to be in Club Test 01... Why exactly weren't they in the EP? :(

bapjapDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 9:54 PM | Message # 205
    Europop
    decisions mostly change

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 10:27 PM | Message # 206
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin
    Quote (Likonan)
    We were told once that they were to be in Club Test 01

As fas as I know MYB 2008 will be released in Club Test 02. And it was supposed to be out soon, BUT since they're working on an IMPORTANT track now.... it may slightly change everything.

LikonanDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 0:03 AM | Message # 207
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    As fas as I know MYB 2008 will be released in Club Test 02. And it was supposed to be out soon, BUT since they're working on an IMPORTANT track now.... it may slightly change everything.

You mean Crash Test 03, right? :)

GabiDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 0:37 AM | Message # 208
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Likonan)
    You mean Crash Test 03, right?

Which part exactly? MYB 2008 on Crash Test 03 or the important track on CT03? :)

bapjapDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 1:38 AM | Message # 209
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    Which part exactly? MYB 2008 on Crash Test 03 or the important track on CT03?

the important track.. MYB 2008 is previewed everywhere.. i wanna here this important track you speak of lol

GabiDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 12:43 PM | Message # 210
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (bapjap)
    the important track.. MYB 2008 is previewed everywhere.. i wanna here this important track you speak of lol

They're working on it. There's no previews yet. And Maury didn't say when and where it'll be included.

Here's the translation of Maury's post that I've made for the official Forum

It happens that one day you decide that music will become all your life.
    It happens that from that day, you wake up every morning thinking about:
    "writing a song that will mark the history of music"...
    ... it happens that you succeed!!!
    And everything seems to change for the better.
    It happens that there's not enough time, it seems to be running mercilessly and everything seems to be happening so fast, that it slips away before you can really grasp the essence!

And later, one day ... it happens that suddenly the sun disappears, taking away all the marvellous light that was around you for a long time.

It happens that you have to start from a scratch...
    And again you have to go through all the ways, that you haven't even remember...
    You have to set yourself against all the challenges, that you've already won...
    You have to discuss every single thing again...

However, you wake up every morning with the same thought on your mind, that you always had:
    "To write a song that will mark the history of music"...

And it's like 10 years later...suddenly...
    Just when your new life is growing and becoming successful...

It happens that the world's looking for you again: it's in need of those 4 minutes of your creativity, that obviously, were missing...
    In every kind... in every form... ready to offer unbelievable and unexpected things...

And it happens that yesterday I was on the phone for 9 hours answering to the world...
    That hopefully, it's always very pleasant...
    But... we were busy writing a song that will mark the story of music

And it happend that there's not enough time, it seems to be running mercilessly...ecc...

And everything repeats... like in a loop...

Hugs,

Maury

PS. Forgive us the absence... but when the music calls us... we have to dedicate all out time to it... Thank you for the understanding ... and stay tuned for great things in this 2009

You can read the whole topic here

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Search:

City 06 © 2024