Friday, 2024-03-29, 0:12 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Bloom 06 - Club Test - Page 15 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Bloom 06 - Club Test
    LikonanDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 1:34 PM | Message # 211
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Oh, now I understand. Thanks! :D

GabiDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 1:37 PM | Message # 212
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin
    You're welcome :D

bapjapDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 10:07 PM | Message # 213
    Europop
    thanks Gabi, they must be doing a real special song that will captivate the whole world like "Blue" did. :D ar

GabiDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 10:24 PM | Message # 214
    Eiffel 65
    Yeah, I hope so 0:)

bapjapDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 10:27 PM | Message # 215
    Europop
    it would be something if Bloom 06 and Gabry Ponte did a song together, not like Eiffel 65 but something different

GabiDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 11:14 PM | Message # 216
    Eiffel 65
    I'm afraid that this will never happen.

LikonanDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 1:00 AM | Message # 217
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    I'm afraid that this will never happen.

Why? It could just be one song, or maybe some songs from their "Eiffel 65" days. Or is it something more personal?? :(

bapjapDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 1:04 AM | Message # 218
    Europop
    their break-up is probably personal

GabiDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 12:09 PM | Message # 219
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Likonan)
    Or is it something more personal??

According to me ... well sort of. ah
    If you watched Bloom Bio carefully (The Past probably) you would notice a phrase about E65 splitting up because of artistic, professional and personal reasons.
    It's just my theory 'cause nobody talks about it, not even the guys do (there were many ppl to ask this question though), and since they don't want to I respect their decision. :)

LikonanDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 12:35 PM | Message # 220
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    If you watched Bloom Bio carefully (The Past probably) you would notice a phrase about E65 splitting up because of artistic, professional and personal reasons.

Oh, so that might be it... ah
    Thanks again. :)

GabiDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 2:17 PM | Message # 221
    Eiffel 65
    No problem :)

MaZhiNDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 0:29 AM | Message # 222
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Thanks for the translation Gabi, I sure hope that all the hype isn't for nothing this time ( :( Crash Test 01...)
    What makes me sad, though, is that their music is very capable of having international appeal but for some reason they've been trapped in their little corner of the world for quite some time now. I see that they are expanding throughuot Europe, by the time they break out in the UK they have a shot at going global again.

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 0:54 AM | Message # 223
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (MaZhiN)
    Thanks for the translation Gabi, I sure hope that all the hype isn't for nothing this time ( Crash Test 01...)

You're welcome :)

Quote (MaZhiN)
    What makes me sad, though, is that their music is very capable of having international appeal but for some reason they've been trapped in their little corner of the world for quite some time now. I see that they are expanding throughuot Europe, by the time they break out in the UK they have a shot at going global again.

Yeah, they lack good promotion, definitely! It's not only the release that makes up things. I think they should've made an international showcase or sth. else that would promote them well.
    And now, that you've mentioned the UK release. My intuition suggests that it may be connected. I mean the UK release and the track they're preparing (since Maury mentioned sth. about "Answering the world")

MaZhiNDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 4:30 AM | Message # 224
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Quote (Gabi)
    Yeah, they lack good promotion, definitely! It's not only the release that makes up things. I think they should've made an international showcase or sth. else that would promote them well.
    And now, that you've mentioned the UK release. My intuition suggests that it may be connected. I mean the UK release and the track they're preparing (since Maury mentioned sth. about "Answering the world")

I can't help but smile at that thought. An international showcase would be exactly what they need. It doesn't even need to be outside of Europe, it just needs to be recorded and distributed to Music TV channels around the world like BBC, BPMTV, etc...
    But I'm sure they know what they're doing and everything will work out in the end.

OggiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 5:06 AM | Message # 225
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (MaZhiN)
    What makes me sad, though, is that their music is very capable of having international appeal but for some reason they've been trapped in their little corner of the world for quite some time now.

HA-HA-HA-HA..... :D :D :D :D :D

Quote (Gabi)
    I think they should've made an international showcase or sth. else that would promote them well.

Oh yeah, they will appear on the stage , death silence and... "WELCOME TO THE ZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOooOO" ....and we see only pus and rotten tomatos flying to the stage lol, they will never become popular with such a trash repertoir, eiffel 65 did good things back there, and they were known all over the world, exploits speak for themselves, not just words "we did a really good album, we're cool" B)

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Search:

City 06 © 2024