Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:37 PM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Bloom 06 - Club Test - Page 16 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Bloom 06 - Club Test
    MaZhiNDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 7:58 AM | Message # 226
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Quote (Oggi)
    Oh yeah, they will appear on the stage , death silence and... "WELCOME TO THE ZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOooOO" ....and we see only pus and rotten tomatos flying to the stage lol, they will never become popular with such a trash repertoir, eiffel 65 did good things back there, and they were known all over the world, exploits speak for themselves, not just words "we did a really good album, we're cool"

You're right about that one for sure, their music has a great sound to it but their lyrics suck! (sorry Jeff)
    ^This is what I meant, the sound is there, the lyrics.....still have a long way to go.

LikonanDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 11:31 AM | Message # 227
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Well, IMO, some of the lyrics are perfect for some of the songs. "Reaching For The Stars", by far one of my favorite tracks, has got excellent lyrics, almost like an influential rock song, like those of Pink Floyd. :)

But, of course, that's just my opinion. I didn't feel as if any of their lyrics were bad in any of their songs... ah

OggiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 12:52 PM | Message # 228
    Beats & Sweat
    Group: Site Admin
    E65's and b06's lyrics are great , thats the last legacy they've got from e65. But music

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 2:58 PM | Message # 229
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    Oh yeah, they will appear on the stage , death silence and... "WELCOME TO THE ZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOooOO" ....and we see only pus and rotten tomatos flying to the stage lol, they will never become popular with such a trash repertoir, eiffel 65 did good things back there, and they were known all over the world, exploits speak for themselves, not just words "we did a really good album, we're cool"

Oggiiiii, you don't know how much I 'missed' that! ah >:) :P

@Likonan: I like their lyrics too ah

bapjapDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 7:11 PM | Message # 230
    Europop
    Oggi, your so funny ;) , but eiffel 65's lyrics and bloom 06's seem the same to me

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 9:23 PM | Message # 231
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (bapjap)
    Oggi, your so funny , but eiffel 65's lyrics and bloom 06's seem the same to me

B06's seem to be more mature though.
    Anyway, good luck in convincing Oggi about that :D

A bit of offtopic: I'm gonna be kinda off for the weekend, so HAPPY EASTER ppl!!! ah :)

MaZhiNDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 3:29 AM | Message # 232
    Europop
    Between the lines, In the city and Fall have great lyrics but songs like You're amazing and Being not like you sound kinda goofy to me.
    IMO Too Much of Heaven is their best song ever in terms of lyrics (all of the songs on Europop and Contact! were pretty good) and most of their songs on "E65 (album)" like VDDAN, Tu Credi, and QCNHE were pretty well done as well.

Added (2009-04-11, 3:29 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------
    In any case, the North American musical scene is stale and lacks any kind of originality. Most artists are just trying to copy others' style and there are TONS of one-hit wonders now-a-days because of this. Especially in the Hip-Hop scene; the music has become so stereotypical, it literally is all about money-money-money, cars, guns an' women, and let's not forget "growing up in the hood".
    I don't know how it's looking over there in Europe but we could sure use a band that can "Bloom" in this desolate wasteland of tasteless music.

bapjapDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 3:54 AM | Message # 233
    Europop
    Quote (MaZhiN)
    In any case, the North American musical scene is stale and lacks any kind of originality.

your totally true maZhin, the american scene is the same garbage on the radio. Thats why I'm a fan of trance and dance baby!! :D :D ar , thats the way to go! ar

Happy Easter to you all!!

OggiDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 5:10 AM | Message # 234
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    Oggiiiii, you don't know how much I 'missed' that!

Quote (bapjap)
    Oggi, your so funny ;) , but eiffel 65's lyrics and bloom 06's seem the same to me

:D :D hehehe, guys, im pleased that u pleased, believe me :D :D

Quote (MaZhiN)
    Most artists are just trying to copy others' style and there are TONS of one-hit wonders now-a-days because of this.

Just as bloom 06 ,they've lost their originality when they abandonned blissco ,split up with GP for their own journey. I found 3 songs with the melody of Reaching For The Stars, Anche Solo Per Un Attimo is copied from Nek, Nel Buio Tra Di Noi sounds like Final Fantasy IX OST, In Your Eyes - too much of heaven, Fall - in the city . :) When The Party Is Over...these original songs appeared earlier than bloom 06's one. Should i respect their for just remaking songs? do

Quote (MaZhiN)
    that can "Bloom" in this desolate wasteland of tasteless music.

Eiffel 65 could, but Bloom 06 is as tasteless as Hip-Hop scene u've described. :(
    Attachments: Sound2.mp3 (297.2 Kb) · Sound1.mp3 (359.5 Kb)

MaZhiNDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 7:29 AM | Message # 235
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Eiffel 65 could, but Bloom 06 is as tasteless as Hip-Hop scene u've described.

Hmmm I don't know about that one, Eiffel 65 certainly can but I don't see why Bloom 06 can't. Sure some of their music sounds similar to some of their earlier music but aside from a few similarities (samples, beats, etc...) they're not nearly the same songs and I certainly wouldn't call them copies. If you think that B06 are the only musicians to recycle certain sounds and styles then you've got to open your eyes a little.
    IMHO, B06 has A LOT of integrity as artists and I would absolutely call them far more original than 99% of other successful bands like U2 (Keep in mind I'm not calling them bad, just less original then B06). Listen to their new album, it's complete trash.
    I think that you're underestimating the abomination that is the NA music scene. B06 would be considered a diamond in the rough.

OggiDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 8:37 AM | Message # 236
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (MaZhiN)
    why Bloom 06 can't

cus there 're lots bands like b06, see no difference between them and other pop bands. What makes them special? Welcome to the zoo? Lol.

Quote (MaZhiN)
    If you think that B06 are the only musicians to recycle certain sounds and styles then you've got to open your eyes a little.

Tell me about it.

Quote (MaZhiN)
    Listen to their new album, it's complete trash.

Why should i listen to the trash, i want real music, Joe Satriani, Oceanlab ,TOAD, Alizee, Lafee, Akira Yamaoka, Ian Van Dahl, De/Vision, Paul van Dyk, Blackmore's Night, Saliva , Era and many many other grand bands and artists.

Quote (MaZhiN)
    B06 has A LOT of integrity as artists

Of course they have but what we've got in the end is a small bunch instead of nuclear explode as they say about themselves in their news.
    Eiffel 65 established really high level("lath") of music . Bloom 06 wanted to be on the level , to correspond or to even evercome it but stumbled and hit the head against crossbeam. Sorry for sport metaphor :D

MaZhiNDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 10:08 AM | Message # 237
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    cus there 're lots bands like b06, see no difference between them and other pop bands. What makes them special? Welcome to the zoo? Lol.

Not in NA at least.

Quote (Oggi)
    Sorry for sport metaphor

lol :)

Maxim07Date: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 4:30 PM | Message # 238
    Europop
    Sound2.mp3 - Многоточие - Жизнь и Свобода (2001 year)

bapjapDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 9:11 PM | Message # 239
    Europop
    Oggi, you bring up a good point in Bloom 06 using similar beats, and the different styles of music Gabry, Bloom and Bliss has done. Gabry has changed his remixes and his style to a guitar one, Bloom 06 has gone to an electro-dance/pop thing and Bliss has done their own thing.

Quote (Oggi)
    Ian Van Dahl

Beautiful singer ar ah

but back on point, Bloom 06 has lacked creativity. I like them as a band, but look at their live concerts. Heavy black clothes?? :o , what are they changing into gothic? Have the regular shirts they wore in when they were in Eiffel 65. Also, their "Crash Test"-"Club Test" theme. "Club Test" is a good name for the EP's, while Crash Test is becoming stale. Call the new album something like "A Breath of Fresh Air", or something to escape CRASH TEST

LikonanDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 11:14 PM | Message # 240
    Europop
    Quote (bapjap)
    Call the new album something like "A Breath of Fresh Air", or something to escape CRASH TEST

That would sound as if they pressured themselves immensely in order to create that album.... :D
    Maybe 'No More Waiting'?

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Search:

City 06 © 2024