Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Bloom 06 - Club Test - Page 6 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Bloom 06 - Club Test
    GabiDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 12:40 PM | Message # 76
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin
    :D :D :D

OggiDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 1:10 PM | Message # 77
    Beats & Sweat
    :D :D :D yeah :D :D

GabiDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 1:37 PM | Message # 78
    Eiffel 65
    :D :D :D

kazinDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 7:02 PM | Message # 79
    NoiseMaker
    Hmmm... so strange what they playing Welcome To The Zoo already two times... maybe it will be the next single??? :D :D :D

GabiDate: Sunday, 2008-08-24, 9:24 PM | Message # 80
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (kazin)
    Hmmm... so strange what they playing Welcome To The Zoo already two times... maybe it will be the next single???

WTTZ it the summer single (poor Oggi :D ) it's for the radios only ... Between The Lines will be the next official single (LP).

Club Test will consist 4 tracks - among which Blue 2008 and MYB 2008 (TMOH 2008 won't be there)

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-08-25, 4:28 AM | Message # 81
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    Club Test will consist 4 tracks - among which Blue 2008 and MYB 2008 (TMOH 2008 won't be there)

WHATA ???? WHAT??? WHAT?? WHAT ??????????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Hell f*ck i always knew they're beachez but its smth >:) >:) >:)

Quote (Gabi)
    WTTZ it the summer single (poor Oggi :D )

Noooo...Oggi us rich :D :D :D :D

Quote (Gabi)
    it's for the radios only

So it wont be any disks, any remixes?

Quote (Gabi)
    Between The Lines will be the next official single (LP).

B) Monotonus single i'd say B)

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-08-25, 11:38 AM | Message # 82
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    WHATA ???? WHAT??? WHAT?? WHAT ??????????? Hell f*ck i always knew they're beachez but its smth

What? :D

Quote (Oggi)
    Noooo...Oggi us rich

Yeah us ... I forgot ah :D

Quote (Oggi)
    So it wont be any disks, any remixes?

Nope, BTL will be physical single, this not

Quote (Oggi)
    Monotonus single i'd say

They say it's gonna be danceable

EDIT:

Quote ("Rolly4dj")
    Interview with Bloom 06 - Integral Version (By Eny_B06)

We place here, all the questions and answers made to Bloom 06,
    Monday, August 18 in Bibione.

Good reading!

ENY: Hello Boys! Here we are!
    Maury: Eny Hello! As promised, ready for our interview
    ENY: Thank you Maury, your forum is waiting for some answers ..
    Maury: You are right, let us begin immediately ..
    ENY: next single, when and where?
    Maury: The next single is what you are hearing is Welcome to the zoo, and has already been distributed in all radios
    ENY but should not be Between the lines?
    Maury because it will be, but for now circulating as a single summer's Welcome to the zoo, Between the lines, to be released in September, and between September and October arrive Club Test 01
    ENY: Thank you Maury, have also responded to that which would have been my next question .. CLUB TEST
    Maury: September update, we will do the videos and all things and be out there CLUB TEST 01.
    ENY: end of September?
    Maury: eeeh second me in October.
    ENY: ok single in September and October CLUB TEST ...
    Maury: no, in September to October emerge with the single ...
    ENY: But will a single physical?
    Maury: no beh certainly CLUB TEST 01 will be physical.
    ENY: yes, but with regard Welcome to The Zoo and Between The Lines how they are going? individual physical, or downloaded from the portals?
    Maury: eeeh, Between the Lines released the LP their physical, with all these things dance. There will be the remix of Blue, Move your Body.
    ENY: Download is not exactly the most, I like the CD, the piece of plastic!
    Maury: I say we end there, but now is dead: accustomed to!
    ENY: noooo!
    Maury: It is not a crisis. The crisis was two years ago!
    ENY: and what you bring to sign, your computer monitor sorry? At least 100 copies stampatele .. make an exclusive forum for members .. both sell them on the forum surely ..
    Maury: ahah! is the monitor, because there will be no more! Sign that!
    At cd, stà happening the same thing that happened to vinyl
    ENY: ok, the next time I harbor the computer!
    Maury: ok, leads the monitor! But is so young, that is, to me, for example, liked the vinyl, but where the buy now?
    ENY: eh you! .. Then fate of the vinyl CLUB TEST, as it will be a CLUB TEST ...
    Maury: eh indeed!
    ENY: We speak delll'argomento live and showcase ..
    Maury: here we made the Show Properties with the intention to test a number of things, because there is a live like that! Why, in other words, we must try ...
    ENY: But even this tonight was a good experiment!
    Maury: yes yes this is something more peaceful, why come here anyway, do two songs and then vai street, while a concert is more ... One reason for the show already Properties were oversized: lots of money is what you saw in the Show Case.
    ENY: also because a Show Case does not last an hour, but much less ...
    Maury, but noo! The Show Properties are three songs in playback and after they go home! We have done that show there, which also has cost us very dearly, with the intention of saying: we use this opportunity to see some things that we would like to do in live. So the intention was that nothing else. Now that we understand what we like and what we do not like, what makes and what does not, we must move from a one-hour show to an hour and ten, two and a half hour, because a true show must be done so . We must add other things of the various albums that we have not played in those shows, we must collect from the register of the Eiffel ... Then there are some things to do. But in principle ...
    ENY is also because others do so to add the old repertoire.
    Maury: eh, but the old repertoire is crucial! If Vasco Albachiara not playing to his concerts ...
    ENY: But now and then, between two CRASH TEST and the old repertoire Eiffel, two hours is not enough ..
    application of vital importance, especially for some members of our forum, The Crash wants to know whether there will be given to the south, and since I was tortured in having to make this demand ..
    Maury: Obviously the south will be included .. is something that whenever you choose. The truth is that we do not decide where to go, really! That is, it is clear that if we say we have to do three dates for submission of things ...
    ALE: ... they do one to the north, one in the centre and south!
    Maury: No, by indications, is not that decide!
    is not that we say: let's go from there ... From the indications!
    ENY: in any case it will wait until next year?
    Maury: nooo, this year we are going to ...
    ENY: aaaah ... fortunately!
    Maury: We gave directives very clear: we want to play!
    ENY and I want to hear!
    Returning to CLUB TEST .. more or less how many tracks there will be CLUB TEST 01?
    WILLY: you say I: forty-five!
    Maury: no, should be four ..
    ENY: ok .. what?
    Maury: yes, or three or four, however, depends on what we decide!
    ALE: there will be Blue, Too Much of Heaven ...
    Maury: no, too much of heaven is not.
    ALE is not!
    Maury: no, because it will be a CLUB TEST, and Too Much of Heaven is not Club.
    ALE: But Move your Body is there?
    Maury: Well certainly eh!
    ALE: that there must be, is beautiful!
    Maury: eh, but the remix of Move your body is beautiful!
    ENY: CRASH TEST how many? For the moment we are in two ...
    Maury: boh, we whole life! [smiling] until the next fifty years, until we music ..
    ENY: whole life ok .. When the remix?
    Maury: that anyway you answer this question in another way: Who is that you ensure that from here even to five years, there will still be the concept album?
    ALE: eh!
    ENY: no change hear speech, there is already a topic on this thing, I do not know if you read my reply. There I am evil! I'm evil to ..
    Maury: no, not seen, but I will go to take a look
    ENY: Another Te as in English?
    ALE: I also wanted to ask.
    Maury, but we have registered now! We Another English as you have registered immediately, we mastered immediately and videos, and video ..
    ENY: and also the video was recorded with the English version ..
    Maury: yes, the video we recorded and mastered in two languages. In other words: there is already!
    ALE: ah, but then you can see already?
    Maury: Well, it .. now that'll put it on! Yes.
    ENY: ok I add a few questions: diary board. And 'dead?
    Maury: eh no you are right! Now that finally we return from vacation maybe add a few news.
    ALE: a single question: your shirts?
    ENY: Exactly! You brought me the shirt?
    Maury: Well, one of the things we promised to do this year, guaranteed, is to inaugurate the Shop.
    ENY: So even tonight nothing T-shirt?
    ALE: ok, who must strip for procurarcele?
    ENY: ok .. Willy examination then, at least return home with a trophy .. mmh, but not on the shirt of Bloom ..
    Maury: we decided to put them on the shop. Now, it is more difficult than it seems! Why still do a shop online, an online store precisely is difficult. Since there are figures, things, price, cash, credit cards ... So we open to the public putting inside, which I know .. Meanwhile your shirts ..
    ENY: ok, then I propose: mouse pads, mugs, teddy bears .. nice to Milan ..
    Maury: mats?
    ENY: ... rings ...
    Maury: the pad of Bloom!
    ALE: and the hat!
    ENY: eh?
    ALE: the hat!
    ENY: no the cap is not good, unless you do only the written BLOOM 06! Why I tried ...
    ALE: only the logo! Make only B06!
    Maury: but there is the propeller, there is B06, there is the helix ...
    ALE: B06 is beautiful, the propeller is a bit difficult ...
    ENY: no cap on but there is more just written, I already tested ..
    Maury: you have already tried?
    ENY: I tried even with a beach towel!
    For the moment stò working on a grant ..
    Maury: How this?
    ENY: yes, like this, with image and logo in front of Bloom
    Maury, but looks like all think! Now let's have dinner, or Willy us dying of hunger
    ENY: Ok Willy, forgive me, it is my fault, I take full responsibility ..
    Maury: eh, eh! It must eat to keep your muscles
    ENY: Jeffrey, I have one last question exclusively for you, this you must answer you, because I know that you have all the material for viewing ..
    When we will see the video footage taken by our Alessandro Rota, during the showcase Milan?
    Jeffrey: iò nenti sacciù! apart from the jokes, yet I have not had the opportunity to view, but I will do it as soon as possible and then go to assembly
    ENY: eh, eh! Okay, Thank you boys, you were very available, and your fans of your forum, finally have some answers to their questions
    Maury: no, thank you! you are absolutely right, but now that we have returned, we will try to meet more your curiosity.
    At the next!
    ENY: Thanks again, and the next!
    Jeffrey: So we see on 22?
    ENY, but Jeffrey, I always made kilometers son for you, son came to Venice, Rome, Turin, Aqui, Bologna, Rimini, Milan .. and now not come to Sottomarina of Chioggia, which is much more in my closet? but certainly we see there!
    B LOOM 06: Then there waiting for you!

I thank BLOOM 06 for their great willingness and patience ..
    As always very nice and great people ..

Thanks also to Alessandra (Adm90) for his cooperation,
    without her, I would not be able to reconstruct the entire interview,
    which was built exclusively for the Forum Officer BLOOM 06.

Made by Eny (Eny_06) and Alessandra (adm90)
    Translated by Rolly4dj

:)

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 2:35 AM | Message # 83
    Beats & Sweat
    Gabi, i understood 50/50 from this text...gibberish english :D

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 11:49 AM | Message # 84
    Eiffel 65
    Is it so bad? :o I haven't even read English version :D

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 1:09 PM | Message # 85
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    I haven't even read English version

And try not to read it , its awful...i didnt got a lot of sentences, details and so on :D

BadabummChaChaDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 2:39 PM | Message # 86
    Contact!
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    The english version is .... excuse me... terrible :o Some sentences i'd to read two or three times before i understand one thing....

but thanks gabi ^^

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 2:40 PM | Message # 87
    Eiffel 65
    Ok, I've just took the risk :o Gonna re-translate it for sure!

"Interview with Bloom 06 - Integral Version (By Eny_B06)
    We place here, all the questions and answers made to Bloom 06,
    Monday, August 18 in Bibione.

Enjoy!

ENY: Hello Boys! Here we are!

Maury: Eny Hello! As promised, ready for our interview

ENY: Thank you Maury, your forum is waiting for some answers ..

Maury: You are right, let us begin immediately ..

ENY: next single, when and where?

Maury: The next single is what you are hearing. It's Welcome to the zoo, and it has been already distributed in all radios.

ENY: but wasn't it supposed to be Between The Lines?

Maury: And it's gonna be, but for now our summer single is Welcome To The ZOO, Between the lines,will be released somewhere in September and around September and October Club Test 01 will be released.

ENY: Thank you Maury, you have also answered to the one that was supposed to be my next question .. CLUB TEST

Maury: In September we're gonna update ( I wonder what or whom), make all the videos and other things and then Club Test 01 will be released.

ENY: at end of September?

Maury: eeeh according to me in October.

ENY: ok single in September and Club Test in October...

Maury: no, in September / October we're gonna release the single...

ENY: Will the single be a physical one?

Maury: certainly CLUB TEST 01 will be physical.

ENY: yes, but when it comes to Welcome to The Zoo and Between The Lines how are they going to be? physical cds or available to download from webstores?

Maury: eeeh, Between The Lines will be a physical LP, with all these dance things. There will be the remix of Blue, Move your Body ( Wasn't it supposed to be on CT01?).

ENY: Download is not the maximum, I like the CD, a piece of plastic!

Maury: I'd say we should end here, it's already dead: get used to it!

ENY: noooo!

Maury: It is not a crisis. The crisis was two years ago!

ENY: and what will we bring you to sign? our pc monitors? Make at least 100 copies, exclusively for the forum .. there you're gonna sell them for sure..

Maury: ahah! yeah the monitors, Because they won't by anything else we'll sign that too. The same thing is happening to the cds, that happened to vinyls some time ago.

ENY: ok, next time I'll bring the computer!

Maury: ok, bring it! It's true guys, for example I liked vinyls, but where can you buy them nowadays?

ENY: true! .. So release Club Test as a vinyl too, bearing in mind that it's gonna be CLUB TEST...

Maury: indeed!

ENY: Ok, let's speak about lives and showcases..

Maury: we've made showcases with the intention to test a number of things, because there is no live like this! Why, in other words, we must try ...

ENY: And even tonight you managed to make a good experiment!

Maury: yes yes this is something more peaceful, because you come here, play 2 songs and then go away, while at a concert there's more ... also our showcases were bigger and what you've already seen costs a lot.

ENY: also because a ShowCase does not last for an hour, but much less ...

Maury: noo! Showcses are three songs sung from playback and after they you can go home! We have done these shows, and that costed us already vey much, with the intention of saying: we use this opportunity to see some things that we would like to do in lives. So the intention was that nothing else. Now that we understand what we like and what we do not like, what counts and what does not, we must move from an one-hour show to an hour and ten minutes, two and a half hour, because a true show must be done so . We must add other things of the various albums that we have not played in those shows, also these from Eiffel's repertoire... Sothere are many things to do. And we have to do our best...

ENY: Is it also because others add their old repertoire.

Maury: eh, but the old repertoire is crucial! If Vasco hasnt played Albachaira on his concerts

ENY: Yes, but 2-hour repertoire consisting of songs from both Crash Tests and old Eiffel songs will be not enough. Now a question of vital importance, especially for some members of our forum, The Crash wants to know whether there will be a date for the South, and since I was tortured not to forget about this question, I have to ask it...

Maury: Obviously the south will be included .. this is the thing that we have to choose many times. The truth is that we do not decide where to go, really! That is, it is clear that if they say that we have to do three dates for presentation...

ALE: ... you should do one to the north, one in the centre and south!

Maury: No, you can't give any directions, we can't decide. is not that we say: let's go there ... give us indications!

ENY: Anyway, will we have to wait for the next year?

Maury: nooo, we're going to start it this year

ENY: aaaah ... fortunately!

Maury: We've already gave very clear directives: we want to play!

ENY and I want to listen! But let's go back to Club Test .. more or less how many tracks will Club Test 01 have?

WILLY: I'll answer: 45!

Maury: no, should be four ..

ENY: ok .. which?

Maury: yes, three or four, however, depends on what we decide!

ALE: there will be Blue, Too Much of Heaven ...

Maury: no,Too Much Of Heaven no!.

ALE: why?!

Maury: no, because it will be CLUB TEST, and Too Much of Heaven is not Club.

ALE: But Move your Body iwill be there?

Maury: Well certainly eh!

ALE: it has to be there it is beautiful!

Maury: eh, and the remix of Move your body is beautiful!

ENY: CRASH TEST how many? For the moment we are in two ...

Maury: boh, for the whole life! [smiling] until the next fifty years, until we're make music ..

ENY: whole life ok .. When the remixes?

Maury: I'll answer in another way: is there anybody that can assure you that from today up to next 5 years there'll be still the concept of the album?

ALE: eh!

ENY: let's change the subject, there's already a topic about this thing, I do not know if you read my reply or not.

Maury: no, I haven't but I'll go to take a look at it.

ENY: Un'Altra Come Te in English?

ALE: yeah, I wanted to ask it too.

Maury: We have registered it already. Un'Altra Come Te in English was recorded immediately, mastered immediately and the video, the video...

ENY: and also the video was recorded with the Italian version ..

Maury: yes, the video we recorded and mastered in two languages. In other words: we have it already!

ALE: ah, so we can see it already?

Maury: Well, when we'll upload it! Yes.

ENY: Ok, I'll add one thing, Bloom Diary, is it dead?

Maury: eh no you are right! Now that we'll finally return from vacation we'll add some news.

ALE: one question: the t-shirts?

ENY: Exactly! Have you brought me one?

Maury: Well, one of the things we promised to do this year, guaranteed, is to inaugurate the Shop.

ENY: So I'll get no t-shirt this evening?

ALE: ok, who must we strip to get them?

ENY: ok .. I'm gonna strip Willy, at least I'll go home with a trophy..mhm, but he hasn't put his Bloom t-shirt on tonight.

Maury: we decided to put them to the shop. Now, it is more difficult than it seems! Because to open a shop online, an online store precisely is difficult. Since there are numbers, things, price, withdraws, credit cards ... so we'll open it with I don't know what ... for sure t-shirts...

ENY: ok, then I propose: mouse pads, mugs, teddy bears .. the one in Milan was nice..

Maury: mouse pads?

ENY: ... keyrings ...

Maury: the mouse pad of Bloom!

ALE: and the hat!

ENY: eh?

ALE: the hat!

ENY: no the hat is not good, unless you do only the phrase BLOOM 06! I've already tried ...

ALE: make only the logo! Make only B06!

Maury: but there is the windmill, there is B06, there is the windmill...

ALE: B06 is beautiful, the windmill is a bit difficult ...

ENY: No, but the name is enough for the hat, I've already tested it.

Maury: you have already tried?

ENY: I tried even with a beach towel! For the moment I'm working on a handbag..

Maury: Like this one?

ENY: yes, like this, with the picture and logo of Bloom

Maury: You're thinking about everything. Ok now let's have dinner or Willy will die of hunger.

ENY: Ok Willy, forgive me, it is all my fault, I take full responsibility ..

Maury: eh, eh! He has to eat to keep his muscles

ENY: Jeffrey, I have one last question exclusively for you, you have to answer, because I know that you have everything already set. When we will see the video registered by our Alessandro Rota, during the showcase in Milan?

Jeffrey: iò nenti sacciù! ([/b] According to me it's Sicilian and it means 'I don't know'[/b]) Seriously, I haven't seen it already, but I'll do it as soon as possible, and then we could edit it.

ENY: eh, eh! Okay, Thank you boys, thx for your availability, and your fans of your forum, finally will have some answers to their questions

Maury: no, thanks to you! you are absolutely right, but now that we have returned, we will try to meet more your curiosity. See you soon

ENY: Thanks again, and see you soon!

Jeffrey: So we're gonna meet on 22nd?

ENY, but Jeffrey, I always made kilometers for you, I came to Venice, Rome, Turin, Aqui, Bologna, Rimini, Milan .. and now I woudldn't come to Sottomarina di Chioggia, which is much closer to me? Sure we're gonna meet there!

BLOOM 06: Then we're waiting for you!

I thank BLOOM 06 for their great availability and patience ..
    As always very nice and great people ..

Thanks also to Alessandra (Adm90) for her cooperation,
    without her, I would not be able to reconstruct the entire interview,
    which was made exclusively for the Official Forum of BLOOM 06. "

Hope it helps... ah

BadabummChaChaDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 4:36 PM | Message # 88
    Contact!
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    Thank you very very much Gabi 0:)

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 5:56 PM | Message # 89
    Beats & Sweat
    Gabi,

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-26, 7:14 PM | Message # 90
    Eiffel 65
    You're welcome :)

@ Oggi: ah

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Bloom 06 - Club Test
    Search:

City 06 © 2024