Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008 - Page 2 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008
    NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008
    OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:07 AM | Message # 16
    Beats & Sweat
    Group: Site Admin
    Mickey, сheck ur pm ;)

DogboyShugo, nice ava :D ;) B)

Quote (DogboyShugo)
    Blue 2008.

Btb , Gabry also has Blue 2008 remix B)

DogboyShugoDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:14 AM | Message # 17
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Quote (Oggi)
    Btb , Gabry also has Blue 2008 remix

Really? O.o Is there link around this site for it? I'd love to hear it. Also, sorry if I came off a bit rude in my last post. I realized it after I posted it and read it ^^''' sorry.

~~lost in my own paradox~~

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:19 AM | Message # 18
    Beats & Sweat
    :) Eiffel 65 - Blue (2008 Rework) ....and the whole show ;) enjoy ;)

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:19 AM | Message # 19
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Mickey, сheck ur pm ;)

Checked and replied ;)

I really hate the direction Gabry when in to not that Bloom 06 direction is much better :'(

DogboyShugoDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:24 AM | Message # 20
    Europop
    How do you use these Russian uploading sites? I can't understand them. Can you please help?

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:29 AM | Message # 21
    Beats & Sweat
    No,no,no,Mickey, u cant refuse :D ;) ;)

u just need to print the password and the numbers than press green button ;)

Quote (DogboyShugo)
    How do you use these Russian uploading sites?

maybe its cus im russian :D :D :D :D lol :D :D

Reading the previous page...we're finally having a real discussion not just "its great is awesome" B) B) B) B)

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:31 AM | Message # 22
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)

Reading the previous page...we're finally having a real discussion not just "its great is awesome" B) B) B) B)

Thanks oggi wired I always ended up on the original page with the Anti Bot letters lol
    Ye A discussion is always good :)
    I really miss some of the old Eiffel 65 sounds and I don't mean just the hole club things, the way everytime you listened to it it made you feel happy/good mood and the awesome melodies and effects in the background that what I think lacks in the Bloom 06 music really.

Message edited by Mickey - Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:35 AM

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:33 AM | Message # 23
    Beats & Sweat
    U guys suprsing me really, it works just like rapidshare, the plus is that u dont have to wait a minute B)

DogboyShugoDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:33 AM | Message # 24
    Europop
    I'll stop talking about it now but it goes to another page and no link pops up. Ah well, no biggie. So, any ideas of what remixes/tracks will be on Club Test 02 whenever that comes up (Sticks back to topic)

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:36 AM | Message # 25
    Europop
    Quote (Mickey)
    Quote (Oggi)

Thanks oggi wired I always ended up on the original page with the Anti Bot letters lol
    Ye A discussion is always good :)
    I really miss some of the old Eiffel 65 sounds and I don't mean just the hole club things, the way everytime you listened to it it made you feel happy/good mood and the awesome melodies and effects in the background that what I think lacks in the Bloom 06 music really.

What the hell happend I just quoted myself :S lol
    Ups sorry oggi my pc is having a heart attack feel free to delete this :P

Message edited by Mickey - Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:37 AM

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:38 AM | Message # 26
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Mickey)
    the way everytime you listened to it it made you feel happy/good mood and the awesome melodies and effects in the background

Thats e65 B) B) B) and when im trying to listen to b06 the mood goes down cus of

Quote (Mickey)
    what I think lacks in the Bloom 06 music really.

futhermore they use their old ideas instead of creating new ones :(

Quote (DogboyShugo)
    I'll stop talking about it now but it goes to another page and no link pops up. Ah well, no biggie. So, any ideas of what remixes/tracks will be on Club Test 02 whenever that comes up (Sticks back to topic)

hold on, i will make an instruction :D

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:41 AM | Message # 27
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Quote (Mickey)
    the way everytime you listened to it it made you feel happy/good mood and the awesome melodies and effects in the background

Thats e65 B) B) B) and when im trying to listen to b06 the mood goes down cus of

Quote (Mickey)
    what I think lacks in the Bloom 06 music really.

futhermore they use their old ideas instead of creating new ones :(

Ye The lyrics some were not very good but they were uplifting
    Well that I think is the fact that they want to get back to the old style but it just not there anymore

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:48 AM | Message # 28
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Mickey)

why? i always loved them for their lyrics too...they were well-rounded, not stupid leading to "i love u ,just be by my side" :) bloom06 lyrics are also great, but not music...
    I still fond of listening to Dj with a fire, Morning time ar :ar: ar :ar: La Mia Lente, tu credi, voglia di dance... they were changing their style from album to album but they always did their best, saved their musical core, were fonders of quality....but noww :( just a pop like billions of others...

Quote (Mickey)
    Well that I think is the fact that they want to get back to the old style but it just not there anymore

Do u believe in it ? I dont for sure :(

@DogboyShugo :D

Attachments: 0506979.png (111.7 Kb)

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 6:01 AM | Message # 29
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Quote (Mickey)

why? i always loved them for their lyrics too...they were well-rounded, not stupid leading to "i love u ,just be by my side" :) bloom06 lyrics are also great, but not music...
    I still fond of listening to Dj with a fire, Morning time ar ar ar ar La Mia Lente, tu credi, voglia di dance... they were changing their style from album to album but they always did their best, saved their musical core, were fonders of quality....but noww :( just a pop like billions of others...

Quote (Mickey)

Do u believe in it ? I dont for sure :(

Some of the lyrics were pretty poor example blue but still the music made up for it :) it was different :)
    Well I thought it was strange the fact they went from Crash Test 01 sounds to Crash Test 02 sounds to me it looked like they were just trying to copy the past and please some fans.

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 6:09 AM | Message # 30
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Mickey)
    Some of the lyrics were pretty poor example blue but still the music made up for it :) it was different

It was europop.. :D lyrics were not its distinguishing feature, there was another point in it B) for lots of people e65 were dance-vocoded robots :D i wonder what they'd say if they've heard la mia lente for example :D

Quote (Mickey)
    were just trying to copy the past and please some fans.

They even wrote it in news, but i cant follow and compehence their logic, hack-work will never please anyone...Crash Test 02 is one big COPY-PASTE :( and the front-back cd cover are just freaking awful :( paint 5 minutes job :( and how im supposed to respect these people? who makes us pay 20$ for this playing on our feelings :(

FOR THIS ! :D :D :D :D :D Gabi's photo, i broke my cd :D

Attachments: 1817532.jpg (109.5 Kb)

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008
    Search:

City 06 © 2024