Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:02 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Being Not Like You Single Opinions? - Page 2 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Being Not Like You Single Opinions?
    Being Not Like You Single Opinions?
    bapjapDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 4:34 AM | Message # 16
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    i think maZhin, what they do is decide which one would be a follow-up hit... Here in the states, you rarely see that. Thats why living in Europe is SO much better :D

MaZhiNDate: Monday, 2009-04-13, 11:20 AM | Message # 17
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Quote (bapjap)
    i think maZhin, what they do is decide which one would be a follow-up hit... Here in the states, you rarely see that. Thats why living in Europe is SO much better

My father works in the music industry in Europe and Canada and what he told me was that in Europe people have a more open-mind about how they spend their money. People in NA are so uptight they don't want to buy an album, then a single with some remastered/remixed tracks, and an EP on top of that.
    I love music so of course I would ah

OggiDate: Monday, 2009-04-13, 3:01 PM | Message # 18
    Beats & Sweat
    Group: Site Admin
    it appears that somebody treated them utterly bad to make them compose songs like this uhahha poor guys :D

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Being Not Like You Single Opinions?
    • Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Search:

City 06 © 2024