Friday, 2024-04-19, 12:45 PM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Being Not Like You Single Opinions? - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Being Not Like You Single Opinions?
    Being Not Like You Single Opinions?
    DogboyShugoDate: Thursday, 2009-01-22, 9:15 PM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    After looking in the Downloads section I was very depressed. I thought that Being Not Like you would be a better single then that. I mean it has two tracks of the Club Test 01 which makes it pointless to buy ClubTest01 now unless you want the Welcome To Zoo remix that badly.....I don't know.....What do you guys think?

I do thank Oggi for uploading it for us

~~lost in my own paradox~~

piotrekprzDate: Saturday, 2009-01-24, 0:59 AM | Message # 2
    Europop
    Well, the tracklist of the single "Being Not Like You" was known from December ;) - so for me it's not a surprise... And from one point of view you're right - Club Test 01 has the same two tracks as the single, but we should remember that - as far as I know - Club Test 01 was only released in Italy. Of course, there is possibility to buy it through the Internet but only as MP3/WAV files... So people outside Italy can't buy it as a physical CD! What's more - "Being Not Like You" was released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, so it can be exported to the whole Europe. As far as I know, it wasn't released in Italy, so now everything seems to have a sense... :) And it's not strange that on a "Being Not Like You" CDS there is an elektro pop remix of BNLY, because it's the same song :) In my oppinion it's very good that Blue was also included on a single - otherwise people from Europe will not have a chance to know about this new version (which is great I think). It's a real chance for Bloom 06 to international career!
    So, it can be something strange, but if we look on this thing more precisely, it will be clear, that it not only has a sense, but was essential for Bloom 06 to become known not only in Italy, but also in Europe...

Pride is often like a dress, worn to hide an imperfection or some kind of mess...

DogboyShugoDate: Saturday, 2009-01-24, 5:38 AM | Message # 3
    Europop
    I never thought of it like that. The whole release thing all over the world. I still think they should have included at least 1 new track. I think it would be nice if they started bringing out instrumental tracks on their singles. A lot of artists I listen to always have a instrumental track to the main song of the single.

~~lost in my own paradox~~

piotrekprzDate: Saturday, 2009-01-24, 1:04 PM | Message # 4
    Europop
    Yes, instrumental versions will be cool... I also always wanted them... It's my dream and it could be rally nice to hear instrumental tracks... And a chance to sing Bloom 06 songs ar

Pride is often like a dress, worn to hide an imperfection or some kind of mess...

ash09Date: Monday, 2009-01-26, 10:47 AM | Message # 5
    Europop
    Wow, piotrekprz, you made a lot of sense! Thanks for that answer! I was wondering the same thing :)

I agree, instrumentals are usually included on a lot of the singles I have, and yeah, it would be really awesome to have some for Bloom tracks, especially because a lot of the melodies are very cool. Not to mention I like to listen to instrumentals while doing my homework or cleaning my room... ar B)

OggiDate: Monday, 2009-01-26, 5:02 PM | Message # 6
    Beats & Sweat
    Group: Site Admin
    dont beat me guys but in my mind such signles are robbery ah

MauriXXDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 3:05 PM | Message # 7
    Beats & Sweat
    :'( :'( :'( :'(

MaZhiNDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 7:47 AM | Message # 8
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    I actually just received my copy of Being Not Like You in the mail today from Amazon.com.
    As for "piotrekprz" comment, i completely agree. This play-list is as good as it can be for the international market: Blue 2008 rmx is fantastic and BNLY Elektro Pop is great (but I prefer the original). All in all, it's a good deal and you can't really ask for more seeing as it's a single (and only about 7$US) so I didn't hesitate to buy it.
    In my opinion, BNLY single is a much better purchase than Club Test 01 because I much prefer Being Not Like You to Welcome To The Zoo - D-deck rmx. The only reason to buy Club Test 01 (if for some crazy reason you don't own Crash Test 02 or BNLY) is Between The Lines. I swear this song gets better every time you listen to it.
    In my mind, Club Test 01 should have been Blue, TMOH & MYB 2008, BNLY Elektro Pop, and BTL. Then it would have been really something!

bapjapDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 9:46 PM | Message # 9
    Europop
    that wouldve been nice, TMOH 2008 version would been a nice addition to club test 01

OggiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 5:08 AM | Message # 10
    Beats & Sweat
    p.o.t. B)

bapjapDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 7:07 PM | Message # 11
    Europop
    whats p.o.t? lol an acronym?

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 9:20 PM | Message # 12
    Eiffel 65
    Well, knowing Oggi's opinion about B06 ... I'd assume that it stands for "piece of trash" Neponimanie

OggiDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 4:52 AM | Message # 13
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    I'd assume that it stands for "piece of trash"

:D u know me perfectly :D

bapjapDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 8:55 PM | Message # 14
    Europop
    lol thanks oggi for clearing that up

MaZhiNDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 4:11 AM | Message # 15
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Quote (Gabi)
    Well, knowing Oggi's opinion about B06 ... I'd assume that it stands for "piece of trash"

lol that was my guess.

Added (2009-04-12, 4:11 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------
    In case you guys don't know, Singles don't exist at all in North America and I don't think I've ever laid eyes on an EP in any music store here so I don't think they exist either.
    So my question is: how do you think this stacks up as a Single, I'd assume that 4 tracks is actually pretty generous. The only other Single I've ever heard was E65's Spanish TMOH release and it was in garbage quality and had only 3 tracks...

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Being Not Like You Single Opinions?
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

City 06 © 2024