Friday, 2024-04-19, 1:21 PM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Club Test 02 - release date & comments - Page 5 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Club Test 02 - release date & comments
    Club Test 02 - release date & comments
    joaoTDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 3:10 PM | Message # 61
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Portugal ;)

bapjapDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 0:27 AM | Message # 62
    Europop
    i just meant Gabi and Oggi :D , they were going on about the rain and where they were from i guess lol.

MaZhiNDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 2:53 AM | Message # 63
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    I'm definitely going to buy this CD as soon as an online retailer has it. In any case, whoever gets the CD first should upload a 320kbps or if possible, a FLAC or Apple Lossless rip of it for everyone else.
    I can't get enough of it!
    BTW I'm wondering, which do you guys prefer: Blue '08 or MYB '08? I'm not sure myself, I think MYB has the edge right now since it's new but only time will tell.

LikonanDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 10:43 AM | Message # 64
    Europop
    MYB is better! :D

It's more intense, it has got the awesome vocoder, and it's shorter! >:)

GabiDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 12:45 PM | Message # 65
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin
    Quote (bapjap)
    i just meant Gabi and Oggi , they were going on about the rain and where they were from i guess lol

:D :D :D

Quote (MaZhiN)
    I'm wondering, which do you guys prefer: Blue '08 or MYB '08?

Definitely MYB '09 :D ah
    But I have to say that while played live they both make an awesome impression *_* 0:)

piotrekprzDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 3:43 PM | Message # 66
    Europop
    Well, Move Your Body is great, the beginning is amazing, but probably I prefer Blue - for example because of length :D , and for me new version of Blue is blooming and is like a story from beginning to the end - it's really great and final phase ("I'm Blue, Bloom, Blue, Bloom...") is totally astonishing for me :) But it's only my opinion, and I like both songs ar

Pride is often like a dress, worn to hide an imperfection or some kind of mess...

Message edited by piotrekprz - Saturday, 2009-07-04, 3:43 PM

OggiDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 7:04 PM | Message # 67
    Beats & Sweat
    Move Your Body of course .

Blue is too annoying, so many times heard so many remakes and remixes made - its time to burry this song and compose more hits. The beginning is quite good, but pop beats spoils it, they should have been more powerful. Choosing between Blue version from Bloom's and Gabry's production i will definitely choose Gabry's Blue 2009 remix. At least it sounds like club.

Move Your Body remake is great, but i wish they have used more powerful beats.

Quote (piotrekprz)
    it's really great and final phase ("I'm Blue, Bloom, Blue, Bloom...")

Are u sure? Its sung "Blue,blue,blue,blue" like echo there ;) Quite an imagination. :D

piotrekprzDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 8:25 PM | Message # 68
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Are u sure? Its sung "Blue,blue,blue,blue" like echo there ;) Quite an imagination. :D

Gabi said, that when she was on concert there was written in the background blue and bloom alternately ;) So it is the question to her :D I only repeat what did she say ;)
    But in my opinion (of course it is impossible to hear that detail) it really makes sense :)

Pride is often like a dress, worn to hide an imperfection or some kind of mess...

Message edited by piotrekprz - Saturday, 2009-07-04, 8:28 PM

GabiDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 8:54 PM | Message # 69
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    i will definitely choose Gabry's Blue 2009 remix. At least it sounds like club.

It sucks all the way to me...

Quote (Oggi)
    Are u sure? Its sung "Blue,blue,blue,blue" like echo there Quite an imagination.

Quote (piotrekprz)
    Gabi said, that when she was on concert there was written in the background blue and bloom alternately

And yep ... I'm confirming that. This part of lyrics was on the screen (you can always check one of the vids made last year :D )

bapjapDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 9:31 PM | Message # 70
    Europop
    i like MYB 2009, it's better and packs more punch than Blue..

Quote (Oggi)
    Blue is too annoying, so many times heard so many remakes and remixes made - its time to burry this song and compose more hits. The beginning is quite good, but pop beats spoils it, they should have been more powerful. Choosing between Blue version from Bloom's and Gabry's production i will definitely choose Gabry's Blue 2009 remix. At least it sounds like club.

true.. im starting to dislike the song lol B)

Quote (Oggi)
    Choosing between Blue version from Bloom's and Gabry's production i will definitely choose Gabry's Blue 2009 remix. At least it sounds like club.

Gabry Ponte's guitar-style of a remix sucks... i don't like his electro/whatever genre he has going on... :(

MaZhiNDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 10:11 PM | Message # 71
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    I really don't like Gabry's Blue '09 mix at all. It goes from acoustics only to electro only and then a mesh, idk I really only listened to it once.

ps. I said MYB '08 because it was performed all throughout 2008. Technically, it's Move Your Body - Bloom 06 2008 Live Concept.
    I understand why they called it MYB '09 on the release, so that it sounds "new".

DogboyShugoDate: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 11:51 PM | Message # 72
    Europop
    I actually don't care for any of Gabry's songs. Once he went solo, it was kinda blah....Didt have the spark

~~lost in my own paradox~~

OggiDate: Sunday, 2009-07-05, 5:49 AM | Message # 73
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    And yep ... I'm confirming that. This part of lyrics was on the screen (you can always check one of the vids made last year :D )

Whatever is written there , i cant here "bloom" , there's only blue blue blue, bloo . Jeff doesnt pronounce "M". So B)

U guys seems to be loving pop music. All u say bout Gabry i can say the same about bloom. When they all went solo it was a grand mistake to both of them - there music has shrunk. do

Quote (bapjap)
    Gabry Ponte's guitar-style of a remix sucks

What is sucks that is Bloom 06's guitar style and their pseudo-dance style. B)

LikonanDate: Sunday, 2009-07-05, 11:41 AM | Message # 74
    Europop
    IMHO, all three artists have made great music both as Eiffel 65, and as Bloom 06 and Gabry Ponte.
    While there are some, like DogboyShugo, who dislike Gabry Ponte's solo work, and some, like Oggi, who quite dislikes Bloom 06's songs (with an exception to Dancing On The Moon, I think :) ), I happen to find all of their music as outstanding. :D

piotrekprzDate: Sunday, 2009-07-05, 12:40 PM | Message # 75
    Europop
    Of course it is a matter of taste. I am not a person which is biased against Gabry Ponte, but kind of music, which he is now making is total disaster for me :o
    I really enjoyed his first two albums because of songs like "Memories", "Sharm Cafe", "You Will Believe", "Depends On You" and others, and last good (for me of course) GP song was "La liberta" - quite interesting. What happened next was a mistake for me, but I know there are people who like it. But I really don't understand such a change in GP style.
    What about Bloom - they changed their music after Eiffel 65 crash. But for me this change is not for better or for worse - it's different. Some people like it (as me, I like pop music ;) ), some others don't and I understand it. I find songs like "Between The Lines", "The Old Field Of Angels", "The Crash" or "Anche solo per un attimo" really great, but I don't like WTTZ :D And maybe Club Test 02 is a kind of announcement of Eiffel 65 style return? Maybe there will be no more crash tests (the title suggest that these albums are only experiments what they want play?), maybe they will clarify what they are going to play for the rest of time?

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Club Test 02 - release date & comments
    Search:

City 06 © 2024