Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:09 PM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Is Eiffel 65 ever coming back? - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: FATEH, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Eiffel 65 (English Section) » Eiffel 65 » Is Eiffel 65 ever coming back? (Anyone know?)
    Is Eiffel 65 ever coming back?
    E89Date: Wednesday, 2008-07-09, 4:00 AM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: Fan
    I really miss Eiffel 65...Bloom 06 doesn't have that techno vibe at all, it just sounds like everyday music now, its not unique life Eiffel was. Does anyone know if they're coming back? Wiki says they may come back in 2008 for another album, but I dunno.

OggiDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-09, 4:46 AM | Message # 2
    Beats & Sweat
    Group: Site Admin
    :) hi, welcome inhere firstly, secondly i dont think anything will happen or happen in a proper way as we expect it to be from real eiffel 65. According to the latest B06's album and latest Gabry Ponte's compilation personally i think they split up into real pieces of sh*t , sorry for telling that but i dont have other words to express my feelings about it. I feel an emptiness , compassion , nostalgia in other words when im watching what they have turned to since e65 broke, Crash test 02 was the last hope and it fell short of my personal expectations :D to speak mildly ah but 99.9% messages on their official forum say they did a great job, only russian listeners turned to be unhappy :) dunno what to say - i've accepted this fact that we will never see real e65 again, all this mess that BlissCo prepares (or prepared ) is just another crap i suppose , they gone bad along with everybody ah Am i pessimistic ? :D :)

And if i were u i would not trust to Wiki cus everyone can write there whatever he or she wants ah

E89Date: Wednesday, 2008-07-09, 6:50 AM | Message # 3
    Europop
    Yeah, i'm really sad that E65 broke up. I really want them to get back together for another album.....

OggiDate: Wednesday, 2008-07-09, 7:31 AM | Message # 4
    Beats & Sweat
    We all do :'( eiffel 65 was a team of 10-15 people and it was a unique legend , everysingle note was a masterpiece ,now when they broke up and foolly believe they did smth good (Blissco, Gabry ,bloom) :( ,as for me it is a ridicilous and poor show :( and smtimes i want to cry :( thats it

E89Date: Saturday, 2008-07-12, 9:07 PM | Message # 5
    Europop
    :( I dunno, maybe they'll come back, even though it is hard to trust wiki, it's something

OggiDate: Sunday, 2008-07-13, 11:40 AM | Message # 6
    Beats & Sweat
    I doubt their coming back, seems like everything is ok for them , for gabry and for b06 they think they are good ,so let it be, eiffel 65 without Jeffrey's vocals will be poor show also i suppose, but will see :)

City 06 Community » Eiffel 65 (English Section) » Eiffel 65 » Is Eiffel 65 ever coming back? (Anyone know?)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

City 06 © 2024