Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:43 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Eiffel 65 - Blue in German TV on 27.02.09 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: FATEH, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Eiffel 65 (English Section) » Eiffel 65 » Eiffel 65 - Blue in German TV on 27.02.09
    Eiffel 65 - Blue in German TV on 27.02.09
    marco-eiffel65Date: Sunday, 2009-03-08, 1:59 AM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: Newbie
    Hi Everybody,
    I have advertising, and The Ultimate Chart Show - The Dancefloor Hits Eiffel 65 in the German TV seen.
    I did everything Recorded
    So I just uploaded the videos now, you can see all!

Sorry for my BAD english.

The Show: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6051132/Eiffel_65_Die_Ultimative_Chart_Show_auf_RTL_am_27_02_09
    Advertising: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6051032/Eiffel_65_Werbung

Here the movie translate in english text:
    DJ Bobo: "If this was a quiz, I'd immediately say: "Blue" - "Eiffel 65"!"
    Collien Fernandez: "...and their song was called "I'm Blue da ba dee da ba bab dei"?! something like that..."
    Collien Fernandez: "There were little blue aliens jumping around in the video, and nobody knew, how the real people behind the project look like."
    DJ Bobo: "They were Italian DJs"
    Narrator: "Namely Jeffrey Jey, Gabry Ponte and Maurizio Lobina"
    Jeffrey (Exerpt from an old interview): "I think, the best thing that happened to us is, that we're friends. Long before "Blue" and long before "Eiffel 65"."
    Narrator: "Most importantly, the guys share a computer passion. While playing "Metal Gear Solid" the idea for the chorus and the video has been created. No wonder, that the band's name has been inspired by a computer game, as well"
    Dieter Nuhr: "How primitive does a melody have to be, so it sticks to millions of people's heads?".
    Bürger Lars Dietrich: "Well, he DID seem to be blue."
    DJ Bobo: "And suddenly, that track went through the ceiling, with those blue aliens in the video!"
    Text: " "Blue" is in the (german) Top10 for 16 weeks - 9 weeks on position 1!"
    Text: "In June 2006, the band announces its breakup"
    Collien Fernandez: "Blue - Da Ba Dee!"
    DJ Bobo: "For example, this is a song I couldn't listen to any longer, it was just too much"
    Mirco Nontschew: "Thanks to God, we survived that time!"

BadabummChaChaDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 9:18 PM | Message # 2
    Contact!
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    Danke Marco :)

MaZhiNDate: Monday, 2009-04-06, 9:13 AM | Message # 3
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Quote (marco-eiffel65)
    Narrator: "Most importantly, the guys share a computer passion. While playing "Metal Gear Solid" the idea for the chorus and the video has been created. No wonder, that the band's name has been inspired by a computer game, as well"

Actually, the name Eiffel was chosen by a random name generator and "65" was a part of a phone number that was scribbled on a piece of paper which was then handed to an artist to make their band's logo (it was added by accident and they decided to go with it).

City 06 Community » Eiffel 65 (English Section) » Eiffel 65 » Eiffel 65 - Blue in German TV on 27.02.09
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

City 06 © 2024