RSS

Main | Eiffel65 rockz.com is Back - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: FATEH, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Eiffel 65 (English Section) » Eiffel 65 » Eiffel65 rockz.com is Back
    Eiffel65 rockz.com is Back
    FATEHDate: Monday, 2010-06-21, 9:24 AM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    Hi :)

Eiffel 65 fan site is back again, and change face mainpage !

http://www.eiffel65rockz.com

DogboyShugoDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-22, 1:39 PM | Message # 2
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Im so glad they're back but at the same time im kinda sad. I was really enjoying Bloom 06. I was enjoying them more then Eiffel 65. I hope the reunited Eiffel 65 still has a lot of feeling from Bloom 06.

It seemed in my opinion that Bloom 06 and all their works was a huge step forward and if they go back to the music they had 8-10 years ago it seems a step backwards. Don't get me wrong, I love Eiffel 65, i really do. I just loved Bloom 06

~~lost in my own paradox~~

ash09Date: Thursday, 2010-06-24, 2:16 AM | Message # 3
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Quote (DogboyShugo)
    Im so glad they're back but at the same time im kinda sad. I was really enjoying Bloom 06. I was enjoying them more then Eiffel 65. I hope the reunited Eiffel 65 still has a lot of feeling from Bloom 06.
    It seemed in my opinion that Bloom 06 and all their works was a huge step forward and if they go back to the music they had 8-10 years ago it seems a step backwards. Don't get me wrong, I love Eiffel 65, i really do. I just loved Bloom 06

I think it was just another project for Jeff & Maury, just like Eiffel 65 was just another project for Jeff Maury & Gabry - they never intended to become a "band". I'm a little sad to see Bloom 06 take a backseat - but I'm excited to see what's coming for Eiffel.

Plus, Bloom is NOT dead - just put on the back burner for now :)

City 06 Community » Eiffel 65 (English Section) » Eiffel 65 » Eiffel65 rockz.com is Back
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

City 06 © 2024