Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 6:36 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | 22/06/08 BLOOM 06 @ OLD FASHION - Page 2 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » 22/06/08 BLOOM 06 @ OLD FASHION
    22/06/08 BLOOM 06 @ OLD FASHION
    GabiDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 7:26 PM | Message # 16
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin
    Quote (Oggi)
    U shouldn't have told it , im starting to get real envious on this matter I can amagine ur feelings, when i first heard them in ur records i didnt believe my ears in the first place, MYB 2008 Rmx is absolutely cool ,sounds like GP Speed Cut Rmx B) They did a great job, and personally i hope they will work this direction more futher

Aaaaand, if I'm not mistakn the guys said sth about RELEASING these tracks, especially MYB

DJ-Magic-DanceDate: Sunday, 2008-06-29, 10:26 PM | Message # 17
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    и всё-таки я рад.рад тому.что мы все вместе-наша команда и новый EIFFEL 65 0:)

Рождённый ползать-Уйди со взлётной полосы!

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 4:10 AM | Message # 18
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    Aaaaand, if I'm not mistakn the guys said sth about RELEASING these tracks, especially MYB

What have u just said? :o :o :o :o :o :o

DJ-Magic-Dance, а куда нам деться ? :D :) ;)

DogboyShugoDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 8:53 AM | Message # 19
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Really? The remixes sounds amazing and if they release them i'll freakin go crazy O_O

~~lost in my own paradox~~

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 1:23 PM | Message # 20
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    What have u just said?

Yeah, I mean after the showcase sb. asked Maury about the tracks and he answered that their intention is to release them, especially MYB. Maybe it'll be a bonus track on their next cd single...

Aaaand some more, stil unofficial news, probably and I mean PROBABLY the next single will be 'Between the lines'

According to an interview, Maury said sth that the new single will be very danceable + it will be released together with remixes of UACT. + there'll be CT03 and 04...

Quote (DogboyShugo)
    Really? The remixes sounds amazing and if they release them i'll freakin go crazy O_O

Same for me, they're awesome !!! Let's wait for the official video from the Showcase, for sure there'll be a part of those rmxs in a good quality *_*

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:18 PM | Message # 21
    Beats & Sweat
    Wow, Gabi , thats awesome news, at least with bonus like this people like me wont be so pessimistic , now im very enthusiatic in getting next singles esp if it is Between The Lines with so tasty bonus yam-yam :D B)

Quote (Gabi)
    remixes of UACT

whats that? ah

Quote (Gabi)
    there'll be CT03 and 04

:D :D :D they have so poor imagination in makin album titles or what? In 3002 we will have Crash Test 107 with 30 tracks :D :D :D :D buhahaha :D :D :D its mine unofficial news :D

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:40 PM | Message # 22
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    they have so poor imagination in makin album titles or what? In 3002 we will have Crash Test 107 with 30 tracks buhahaha its mine unofficial news

Hahaha omg :D I dunno what it's all about, but maybe CRASH TEST, will consist of these 4 albums...and hopefully will be released internationally? I dunno ... I'm a dreamer :D ah

Quote (Oggi)
    Quote (Gabi)
    remixes of UACT

whats that?

Un'Altra Come Te ;)

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:41 PM | Message # 23
    Beats & Sweat
    Gabi i wanted to ask u, u've heard them live as i may say so, Blue& Too Much Of Heaven Rmxes sound like remixes or just like old "light-updated" versions? From the vids i didnt get any changes ah but MYB remix is awesome, great job 0:) 0:) 0:)

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:44 PM | Message # 24
    Eiffel 65
    TMOH sounds almost like the original version at least for me. Blue is sth between an updated version and rmx...it still has the original vibe and melody, but there's sth different in it. I'd love to hear them once again to refresh my memory ... ah

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:46 PM | Message # 25
    Beats & Sweat
    Too Much of Heaven has the same, i figured out only vocoded "Yeaaahhh" is changed and changed in a real good way, but everything is the same..maybe its not a rmx, its just a 2008 version... ah

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:48 PM | Message # 26
    Eiffel 65
    Probably ... also the ending is different I mean the final phrase... Jeff sung it in the same way he did with Blue in SanRemo 2003 *_*
    Yeah, for me it sounds very similar to the original one, that's why I haven't recorded the whole performance...

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:53 PM | Message # 27
    Beats & Sweat
    Live or is it just part of the remix??? :o :o :o :o :o

Quote (Gabi)
    that's why I haven't recorded the whole performance...

U said it was cus of taking pictures B) B) B) B)

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:55 PM | Message # 28
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    Live or is it just part of the remix???

what? :o

Quote (Oggi)
    U said it was cus of taking pictures

Also ... I mean I knew I'm gonna recort these 3 versions. I didn't record the WHOLE show (although I could) because I wanted to take some pics :D

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 2:57 PM | Message # 29
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    what?

U meant his opera's singing?

Quote (Gabi)
    didn't record the WHOLE show (although I could) because I wanted to take some pics

There're lots of pictures and there are not any kind of full performence records B) U didnt counted this fact, my dear friend :D ;)

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 3:00 PM | Message # 30
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    U meant his opera's singing?

yep, at the very end of Blue ... altgough in TMOH it was shorter and not so powerful

Quote (Oggi)
    There're lots of pictures and there are not any kind of full performence records U didnt counted this fact, my dear friend

I've made 2 full vids (I mean whole songs) and there IS a whole recording of the show ... made by Ale Rota and another guy.

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » 22/06/08 BLOOM 06 @ OLD FASHION
    Search:

City 06 © 2024