Friday, 2024-03-29, 0:08 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)" - Page 2 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)" (Discussion)
    Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)"
    shak101Date: Saturday, 2008-11-29, 12:09 PM | Message # 16
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    what if i wanna become v.i.p....what do i need to do?..... stupid question but worth asking it because i don't see this mix in itunes....

OggiDate: Saturday, 2008-11-29, 12:18 PM | Message # 17
    Beats & Sweat
    Group: Site Admin
    what club test track do u have ? ;)

shak101Date: Saturday, 2008-11-29, 12:24 PM | Message # 18
    Europop
    well at the moment i just have the Blue remake by bloom 06...besides that nothing... i wanted to listen this welcome to the zoo ( wender chillout version ) but couldn't find it anywhere

bapjapDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 5:09 AM | Message # 19
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    is this going to be on another one of their CD's? Like Club Test 02 maybe?

Added (2008-11-30, 5:09 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------

BadabummChaChaDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 5:58 AM | Message # 20
    Contact!
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    afaik there isn't known a release-date

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 9:19 AM | Message # 21
    Beats & Sweat
    Excuse me does somebody know anything about Crash Test 04 and Club Test 05 ? What will be the tracklist ? When are they planning to release them?? Thank u in advance !!!!!Bloom 06 forever !!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Message edited by Oggi - Monday, 2008-12-01, 9:19 AM

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 12:20 PM | Message # 22
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    Excuse me does somebody know anything about Crash Test 04 and Club Test 05 ? What will be the tracklist ? When are they planning to release them?? Thank u in advance !!!!!Bloom 06 forever !!!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:o :o :D :D :D :D :D :D

BadabummChaChaDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 5:29 PM | Message # 23
    Contact!
    Group: Сity 06 Moderator
    Well Oggi... Club Test 04 is a real special thing.... It contains Songs like "i can see the future" and a special remix of "Move your Body 2012" :D :D :D :D

shak101Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 2:10 AM | Message # 24
    Europop
    (shak101)
    how do you download this song??? i am in the page but i don't see any pop up..whats going on?

Oggi
    downloading media files connected with bloom 06 is prohibited to general public, if you are not vip, u can not download them, find another source or buy the original cd(s) via official online-stores.

I find your answer to my question very funny.... Cause what I see is that you guys have been sharing files amongst yourselves and you are pitching in VIP and Copyright laws to newbies... just because you have passwords to private discussion links or servers doesn't make you any different from "general public"... the other question that i had asked you was how to become a VIP... you haven't given any reply yet...

thanks anyways

Added (2008-12-02, 2:10 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote (bapjap)

Hey Bapjap,

I guess you are talking about Crash Test 02. Nope, Club Test 01 isn't like Crash Test 02.... its an EP edition or in other words remixes of the songs they had released in their previous albums. It comes with the following songs:

01 Between the lines - (Album mix) 6.01
    02 Blue (Da ba dee) – Bloom 06 2008 Extended Concept 7.44
    03 Being not like you – Elektro Pop Remix 4.38
    04 Welcome to the zoo – D-Deck RMX 5.54

It was released on 28th November, 2008 in CDs but was available in apple itunes music store since 19th November, 2008.

Shak

P.S : Ignore the admins cause they won't give you a straight answer... your best bid would be to go to www.bloom06.com for any updates.

ash09Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 2:59 AM | Message # 25
    Europop
    Quote (shak101)
    I find your answer to my question very funny.... Cause what I see is that you guys have been sharing files amongst yourselves and you are pitching in VIP and Copyright laws to newbies... just because you have passwords to private discussion links or servers doesn't make you any different from "general public"... the other question that i had asked you was how to become a VIP... you haven't given any reply yet...

thanks anyways

You have a valid point.
    However, as with countless other forums, there are areas only accessible to users with a certain post count. I don't know if it's logical to expect VIP access when you have only recently joined. I don't run this site, so I don't know what the rules are about how many posts you need, etc. but I also don't know if arguing about it will get you anywhere. Nedovolstvo

The post count issue is to encourage everyone to post! The more you post, the higher your rank will go (for example, yours will go from "Newbie" to "Europop"). So go, and chat it up! :)

If you need answers about anything, we'll be glad to answer them, but don't expect them instantly. We're all in different time zones...some in Russia, others in Poland, some in Canada, and I'm on the West Coast of the USA. Sometimes language barriers get in the way...but not often. B)

shak101Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 3:39 AM | Message # 26
    Europop
    Quote (ash09)
    Quote (shak101)

thanks anyways

You have a valid point.
    However, as with countless other forums, there are areas only accessible to users with a certain post count. I don't know if it's logical to expect VIP access when you have only recently joined. I don't run this site, so I don't know what the rules are about how many posts you need, etc. but I also don't know if arguing about it will get you anywhere. Nedovolstvo

The post count issue is to encourage everyone to post! The more you post, the higher your rank will go (for example, yours will go from "Newbie" to "Europop"). So go, and chat it up! :)

If you need answers about anything, we'll be glad to answer them, but don't expect them instantly. We're all in different time zones...some in Russia, others in Poland, some in Canada, and I'm on the West Coast of the USA. Sometimes language barriers get in the way...but not often. B)

Thanks Ash :)

ash09Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 3:41 AM | Message # 27
    Europop
    You're welcome! :) :D

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 8:43 AM | Message # 28
    Beats & Sweat
    shak101, restricted area was created when some stupid users from the official bloom 06 forum put the direct links to this site and forum, telling its pirate and so on, i was pmed with order to put direct links away. I was an administrator and i ran this site for a year. Thats the first point. Second point is that people come ,down what they want and go away telling this site is bad ,illiegal, pirate and its better to take legal actions against it. U know what ,me and other users who ran it for free and everything we want is just "thank u" and thats all. Kinda offensive dont u think?

Quote (shak101)
    your best bid would be to go to www.bloom06.com for any updates.

Welcome to the zoo among dumb zombie fans who doesnt even reached a latency period. I wish u luck ,move there nobody keeps u here, u can move anyway u want download anything u want chat with everyone u want but if i find one more post about admins here u will be banned i promise.

Quote (shak101)
    the other question that i had asked you was how to become a VIP... you haven't given any reply yet...

if current administration gives u this status u will gain it , i would not have given this status to u after words u've said.

Quote (shak101)
    I guess you are talking about Crash Test 02. Nope, Club Test 01 isn't like Crash Test 02.... its an EP edition or in other words remixes of the songs they had released in their previous albums. It comes with the following songs:

01 Between the lines - (Album mix) 6.01
    02 Blue (Da ba dee) – Bloom 06 2008 Extended Concept 7.44
    03 Being not like you – Elektro Pop Remix 4.38
    04 Welcome to the zoo – D-Deck RMX 5.54

It was released on 28th November, 2008 in CDs but was available in apple itunes music store since 19th November, 2008.

WOW MAN UR COOL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D WE DIDNT KNOW THAT FOR SURE ! THANKS FOR THE INFO DUDE !!! :D :D :D

ash09, ah may i correct u? ah vip access is not a count of mess done to this forum, firstly its the prove that we can trust a user, for example i cant trust user i dont know , number of posts can do the trick but not always. (Newbie, europop and so on are just a rangs they do not have any coherence with vip access ;)

Message edited by Oggi - Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 11:27 AM

shak101Date: Tuesday, 2008-12-02, 11:16 PM | Message # 29
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    WOW MAN UR COOL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D WE DIDNT KNOW THAT FOR SURE ! THANKS FOR THE INFO DUDE !!! :D :D :D

hey Oggi,

Sorry for being mad at you... I hear ya on the trust factor... but once again man, sorry.

I hope we are kool after this :)
    Shak

djljDate: Sunday, 2008-12-21, 11:55 AM | Message # 30
    Europop
    Group: Newbie
    yeah, just now reading this thread and although I think it's unfair that us american's don't get access to all the "extra" tracks that come about that never get released, I will wait however long it takes to get them. I just REALLY hope they put this and the other unreleased tracks on there next albums. Is there not even a sample of this song I could listen to? I've heard samples of all the other ones, but haven't heard this one.

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)" (Discussion)
    Search:

City 06 © 2024