Main | NEWS !!! 7 Oct 2008 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » NEWS !!! 7 Oct 2008
    NEWS !!! 7 Oct 2008
    GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 12:56 PM | Message # 1
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin

07/10/2008
    THE “CLUB TEST 01” TRACK LIST
    ALL SET UP FOR THE FIRST BLOOM 06 “CLUB-ORIENTED” EPISODE
    “CLUB TEST 01” News:
    Here’s the cd cover and the official track list:

01 Between the lines - (Album mix) 6.01
    02 Blue (Da ba dee) – Bloom 06 2008 Extended Concept 7.44
    03 Being not like you – Elektro Pop Remix 4.88
    04 Welcome to the zoo – D-Deck RMX 5.54 ( :o :o :o D-Deck from BlissCo. I presume, but still :o :o :o for chosing it)

On Thursday the 9th of October we will upload the first preview on our MySpace and the second one is scheduled one week later. So stop by and tell us what you think of it.

UPCOMING SHOWS:
    As mentioned in our last newsletter on the 20th of October there will be another show-interview with Franco Nisi in the Varese “Piazza della Repubblica” square. They say that we will play 4/5 songs and chat a bit of about this new adventure. As usual we’ll be happy to meet the fans after the show.
    We’d enjoy to see you all there!

NEW BLOG:
    Finally a new Blog post! Same place new stuff…on our official site and MySpace…we want your comments!!

WHERE IS MYB 2008 ?????????????? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 1:01 PM | Message # 2
    Eiffel 65

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A LITTLE CHAT!!

It’s been a while since our last Blog post and there’s been quite a lot to write about.
    So…where were we?
    Oh yeah…we were at the release of “Crash Test 02” and the editing of the “Un’altra Come Te” video.
    The album’s been released and so has the video. We can say that results are pretty good since that both have left a sign and many positive comments have been written.
    We don’t have any sales report at the moment but we can surely say that it’s not going to be a surprising amount. We still have hills to climb in that sense although there isn’t much of a sales market anymore. Selling music today sounds quite ironic and it’s even worse if you’ve had the opportunity to personally live what can be considered a sales record. Everything changes! and it has to inevitably be that way.
    The singles chart has expired and is now replaced by the digital charts (download and ringtones) and lately we’ve heard of a the possibility of a live show chart with weekly results of the most crowded Shows.
    Fresh music blood today comes from the web; YouTube, MySpace and various community social networks. We see a daily increase of news saying: thanks to the great amount of video or profile views the artist X has been brought to the attention of a major label followed by a contract and the official debut. This is great news for whom wants to make his way into the music business. It surely is deeply different from the time where you when you had to send the demo or knock on a record labels door. There’s a back side of the coin though…we see a lot more temporary hits come out of an intuition rather than a solid artist with the head on the shoulder. But this is another argument… take it as a sparkle for a topic we could elaborate in the forum.
    Back to us…we finally moved into our new studios: “The Blue Studio” and “The Red Studio”. Further on we’ll upload a virtual tour for you. We can say that nothings missing this time in the .dream of a life time studio. A dream we’ve cherished since we’ve decided to make music our future. There are lots of ideas for the future “Blue Boys” activity. At the moment it’s only a record label and publishing company made to support Bloom 06.
    As you know we’ve had some stage activity lately and we must admit that we missed it a lot. There’s still a long way to go before things get rolling as we desire but a road must start somewhere.
    Two years have gone by since the Bloom 06 debut but we have just finished putting together all the necessary pieces of the new puzzle. To celebrate the past and the present here’s “Club Test 01” that includes some remixed track of our repertoire and a new re-recorded version of “Blue” that has become ten years old this year.
    10 years!! endless is the gratitude for a song like “Blue” and not only for the number of copies sold or money earned but most of all for what it has meant in our lives. The mountain top after a 10 year climb, the feeling Rocky had when screaming “Aaaaaadriana”…

Happy birthday “Blue” thank you once more and may there be another 100 of these days

DogboyShugoDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 2:20 PM | Message # 3
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Yeah, ummm......MYB isn't there *cries loudly* That's the song I was looking forward to the most.

~~lost in my own paradox~~

Message edited by DogboyShugo - Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 2:25 PM

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 3:14 PM | Message # 4
    Beats & Sweat
    oh, crap :D :D :D

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 3:17 PM | Message # 5
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (DogboyShugo)
    Yeah, ummm......MYB isn't there *cries loudly* That's the song I was looking forward to the most.

Everybody's disappointed :'(

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 3:18 PM | Message # 6
    Beats & Sweat
    dont f***ng panic :D :D :D maybe it will be in Club test 02 :D

GabiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 3:32 PM | Message # 7
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    dont f***ng panic maybe it will be in Club test 02

For sure, the question is WHEN .... in 2010 with 10th anniversary of MYB? :D

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-07, 5:51 PM | Message # 8
    Beats & Sweat
    Here's a thread for future CT01 yam yam :D ;) B) Between the lines is available there right away, other are coming soon :D (as soon as they're released) ;)

ash09Date: Sunday, 2008-10-12, 2:47 AM | Message # 9
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Yes...I was also looking forward to MYB... :(
    But I guess the Blue re-work is alright.

BTW: Oggi, what happened here the other day? I came to see the news about CT01, and it said the site was gone! :o Obviously you fixed it... thankfully :D

GabiDate: Sunday, 2008-10-12, 11:38 AM | Message # 10
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (ash09)
    BTW: Oggi, what happened here the other day? I came to see the news about CT01, and it said the site was gone! Obviously you fixed it... thankfully

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OggiDate: Sunday, 2008-10-12, 12:10 PM | Message # 11
    Beats & Sweat
    too many wires??? too many leaks???? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D yep, oggi's super fix team is at ur service anytime :D :D :D :D

GabiDate: Sunday, 2008-10-12, 4:01 PM | Message # 12
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    too many wires??? too many leaks???? yep, oggi's super fix team is at ur service anytime

omg :D :D :D

OggiDate: Monday, 2008-10-13, 8:42 AM | Message # 13
    Beats & Sweat
    i wonder what do u think of it :D :D :D :D

GabiDate: Monday, 2008-10-13, 6:52 PM | Message # 14
    Eiffel 65
    Should I write it? :D :D :D

OggiDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 6:05 AM | Message # 15
    Beats & Sweat
    >:) >:) ah :D :D :D :D :D

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » NEWS !!! 7 Oct 2008
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

City 06 © 2024