Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008
    NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008
    GabiDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 1:09 AM | Message # 1
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin

15/10/2008
    BULLETIN UPDATE!
    NO SHOW ON THE 20TH OF OCTOBER
    NEXT LIVE SHOW:
    Bloom 06 will NOT BE PLAYING on the 20th of October in Varese.
    The Duo will play on the 22th of October in Piazza Duca D’Aosta in Milan.
    This show is part of the closing event of the Lombardia region cultural events and there will be other artists that will play a couple of songs. There will be prizes for the artists and the main event of the evening will be the Enrico Ruggieri concert.

NEXT RELEASE:
    “Club Test 01” is all set and ready to go.
    In a few day we should be able to let you know the official release date in Italy. Unofficial news is that the first Bloom 06 GERMANY, AUSTRIA and SWITZERLAND release will be “Club Test 01”. We are still waiting for official news.

MYSPACE PREVIEW:
    On Thursday the 16th of October you can listen to the second “Club Test 01” preview on our MySpace. Let us know if you like it.

FORUM UPDATE:
    As many of you have certainly noticed we’ve moved our official forum!
    We are currently fixing the database issues and some minor problems due to the transfer.
    Please hold on cause in a little while it will all be flowing properly so you can benefit of the new forum features. we’re sure you’ll like it!

Stay tuned for some cool news !!!

DogboyShugoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 3:09 AM | Message # 2
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Yay! The official release date!! Yay! A another preview. Woot!

~~lost in my own paradox~~

OggiDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 4:43 AM | Message # 3
    Beats & Sweat
    B) will see how this preview sounds like B) thnx ,Gabi ;)

Message edited by Oggi - Thursday, 2008-10-16, 4:43 AM

ash09Date: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 10:30 AM | Message # 4
    Europop
    Thanks for the update, Gabi :)
    Can't wait for tomorrow! B)

DogboyShugoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 6:26 PM | Message # 5
    Europop
    I heard the new preview! It's freakin awesome! You guys think that they will ever release an actual CD version of Being Not Like You? Or just keep it as the video.

OggiDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 6:26 PM | Message # 6
    Beats & Sweat
    i've heard it too...is it club? its a trash :(

http://bloom06.ucoz.ru/forum/8-2897-1

DogboyShugoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 6:45 PM | Message # 7
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    i've heard it too...is it club? its a trash

Did you not like it Oggi? I really enjoyed the piano at the beginning

OggiDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 6:57 PM | Message # 8
    Beats & Sweat
    nope, i didnt, i did expect smth this way, piano roll is primitive ,but good :) the song is trash in its origin ,this remix didnt go too far from it , unfortunately :(

DogboyShugoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 7:33 PM | Message # 9
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    nope, i didnt, i did expect smth this way, piano roll is primitive ,but good :) the song is trash in its origin ,this remix didnt go too far from it , unfortunately

That's a shame. I quite enjoyed the whole english version. I didn't think I would but I did. To each their own I suppose. I know when Welcome To The Zoo was first previewed I was so against it but then it grew on me and now I love it. I'm just scared about the remix.

Also, don't ya think they should've made a BTL remix instead of having the original?

GabiDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 9:04 PM | Message # 10
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (DogboyShugo)
    nope, i didnt, i did expect smth this way, piano roll is primitive ,but good the song is trash in its origin ,this remix didnt go too far from it , unfortunately

Quote (Oggi)
    its a trash

Typical Oggi's comments :D

I've just heard it, and I have to say it's great. Doesn't sound much like a club, but still it's great. Can't wait to hear the whole rmx.

You're all welcome btw :D

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 4:16 AM | Message # 11
    Beats & Sweat
    can u,guys ,give some arguments why is it awesome, great and etc....? :)

Thats why i've heard instead of announced club-oriented style...

1.Heating the listener with a primitive(but good) piano melody (pressing 2 buttons)
    2.Weird beats (far from real club style)
    3.Funk sounding (maybe thats how its supposed to be in poor Italy, but here in russia club sounds mmmmmuch more powerful :) )
    4. The original song is a wart on this remix's body. If they would have taken You'Are Amazing , for instance, as a target it would be much more catchy.
    5. Final log - it's been 5 months since they released crash test 02. At least i thought club test would contain 5-6 tracks, including MYB. Sweet dreams :) It appeared to be usual case - 2 pathetic remixes along with blue billion's remix is all they can perfom after 5 months. It causes just a rueful smile. The fairytale wont ever come true. :)

Attachments: club.mp3 (336.0 Kb)

Message edited by Oggi - Friday, 2008-10-17, 4:21 AM

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 4:37 AM | Message # 12
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    can u,guys ,give some arguments why is it awesome, great and etc....? :)

Thats why i've heard instead of announced club-oriented style...

1.Heating the listener with a primitive(but good) piano melody (pressing 2 buttons)
    2.Weird beats (far from real club style)
    3.Funk sounding (maybe thats how its supposed to be in poor Italy, but here in russia club sounds mmmmmuch more powerful :) )
    4. The original song is a wart on this remix's body. If they would have taken You'Are Amazing , for instance, as a target it would be much more catchy.
    5. Final log - it's been 5 months since they released crash test 02. At least i thought club test would contain 5-6 tracks, including MYB. Sweet dreams :) It appeared to be usual case - 2 pathetic remixes along with blue billion's remix is all they can perfom after 5 months. It causes just a rueful smile. The fairytale wont ever come true. :)

1- primitive doesn't mean bad...
    2-Fair point I have no idea what Club style is well I do but then again I never tend to put music is styles becuase I think it just based on everyones opinion really some people say forr example Dj tiesto Is House other say he is Trance...
    4- Original song was bad ye I hate it but this remix has some cool stuff that remided me of eiffel 65 like the cool effects in the background for example it much easier to listen to than the original in my view.
    5- Again Fair point but what has that got to do with the quality of music? ye only 3 songs it a bit of a letdown and I still don't understand how they expect people to pay full price for a cd with 3 songs and one that is on the crash test 02 but then again I'm not there manager

OggiDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 4:44 AM | Message # 13
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Mickey)
    primitive doesn't mean bad.

- i didnt say its bad ah

Quote (Mickey)
    Fair point I have no idea what Club style is well I do but then again I never tend to put music is styles becuase I think it just based on everyones opinion really some people say forr example Dj tiesto Is House other say he is Trance...

You know, Mickey, if Bloom 06 were just a small similarity to Tiesto , i wouldnt say i word....i've uploaded a small piece of club sounding... ;)

Quote (Mickey)
    that remided me of eiffel 65

:o :o :o :o Omg...

Quote (Mickey)
    it much easier to listen to than the original in my view.

agree, but it didnt go far from the original... :( they put all the album trash on this EP, like on purpose :(

Quote (Mickey)
    Again Fair point but what has that got to do with the quality of music? ye only 3 songs it a bit of a letdown and I still don't understand how they expect people to pay full price for a cd with 3 songs and one that is on the crash test 02 but then again I'm not there manager

i've already bought ct02 :D they wont trick me twice...there manager as dumber as they are B)

DogboyShugoDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 4:47 AM | Message # 14
    Europop
    I do agree that it is kinda sad that they only released 2 new remixes and a remake of Blue in 5 months. Maybe their schedules are tied up in their own daily lives or something else. I mean we don't know everything that goes down in their lives. When it comes to Being Not Like You. I quite enjoy it. I really liked the English lyrics. I listened to it about 20 times the night I got it and made a rip from youtube of it. I do enjoy the piano at the beginning of the remix. Honestly though, I don't have a complete full opinion nor do I need one to know I love or like a song. I love the song and that's all there is to it. I can't wait to have the full version on my mp3 player, along with Welcome To The Zoo rmx & Blue 2008.

MickeyDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 5:03 AM | Message # 15
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Quote (Mickey)
    primitive doesn't mean bad.

- i didnt say its bad ah

Quote (Mickey)
    Fair point I have no idea what Club style is well I do but then again I never tend to put music is styles becuase I think it just based on everyones opinion really some people say forr example Dj tiesto Is House other say he is Trance...

You know, Mickey, if Bloom 06 were just a small similarity to Tiesto , i wouldnt say i word....i've uploaded a small piece of club sounding... ;)

Quote (Mickey)
    that remided me of eiffel 65

:o :o :o :o Omg...

Quote (Mickey)
    it much easier to listen to than the original in my view.

agree, but it didnt go far from the original... :( they put all the album trash on this EP, like on purpose :(

Quote (Mickey)
    Again Fair point but what has that got to do with the quality of music? ye only 3 songs it a bit of a letdown and I still don't understand how they expect people to pay full price for a cd with 3 songs and one that is on the crash test 02 but then again I'm not there manager

i've already bought ct02 :D they wont trick me twice...there manager as dumber as they are B)

That Tiesto stuff was just a example maybe a bad one but of course Tiesto is different from Bloom 06

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » NEWS !!! 15 Oct 2008
    Search:

City 06 © 2024