Thursday, 2024-04-18, 2:54 AM
Welcome Newbie |
RSS

Main | Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)" - Page 3 - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 3 of 3
    • «
    Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)" (Discussion)
    Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)"
    bapjapDate: Sunday, 2008-12-21, 6:10 PM | Message # 31
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Shak, what i was meaning to say was another EP after Club test, seeing that it is 01 and theyre will be more.
    And about you guys saying access being unfair, just keep on posting and your rank will go higher, then the administrators will put your rank up

djljDate: Sunday, 2008-12-21, 9:12 PM | Message # 32
    Europop
    Group: Newbie
    well, I wasn't referring to this website being unfair, I just think in general its wrong that an artist can't get their music out to anyone who wants to hear it. A true fan collects everything having to do with the artist, but I haven't been able to do that since they converted to Bloom 06. I hope that will change over time and they will release everything internationally.

bapjapDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 1:05 AM | Message # 33
    Europop
    yea i hate that too, but if your looking to get most of their songs just keep looking around to find it. It'll eventually come to you

djljDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 6:34 AM | Message # 34
    Europop
    I still can't find one of the official Bloom 06 remixes from the very first set they produced. The one by Zucchero called "Un Kilo"....can't find it anywhere and it's been out for 2 years now. I was able to find Basta Poco from a compilation cd though.

bapjapDate: Monday, 2008-12-22, 10:02 PM | Message # 35
    Europop
    youll be annoyed about this, but again look on youtube their both there :D

djljDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-23, 6:30 AM | Message # 36
    Europop
    lol, I know, but again, youtube rips......you know where I stand on that, hehe. But thanks anyway.

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » Welcome To The ZOO (Wender Chillout Remix)" (Discussion)
    • Page 3 of 3
    • «
    Search:

City 06 © 2024