Main | MYB and TMOH 2008 Remix - City 06 Community | Registration | Login
Coming up next

Music

Statistics

Friends

• Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Forum moderator: Effa_, BadabummChaCha  
    City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » MYB and TMOH 2008 Remix
    MYB and TMOH 2008 Remix
    MaZhiNDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 4:31 AM | Message # 1
    Europop
    Group: BANNED
    Well, we're in 2009 now so I think it's fair that I ask this question: WHEN WILL THESE TRACKS BE RELEASED?!?
    I (as well as many of you I'm sure) have been dieing to hear these tracks for OVER A YEAR!
    I would really appreciate some information about what's going on with these tracks, anything, even if I have to solve some riddle to find out.
    Am I alone on this one?

While we're on the subject, I know that plans for a "Voglia di dance all night 2008 remix" are non-existent but I'd sure love it if they went ahead and made one.
    So, what do you guys think?

*Sorry I don't speak Russian so if someone wants to translate this feel free (but it's not that important)*
    **Also posted on Official Bloom 06 Forum

GabiDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 12:16 PM | Message # 2
    Eiffel 65
    Group: Site Admin
    MYB 2008 should be released on Club Test 02, but dunno when it's gonna be. Maybe somewhere during the summer...
    As far as TMOH goes, I'm not sure if it was really a rmx. ah I mean when I heard it live last year it had a slight difference in the phrase "and nothing else around them" (it was more spoken than sung), but as I'm listening to the vid, it sounds pretty much the same as the original. ah And I remember reading somewhere (probably one of Maury's older posts) that since TMOH is not club, it won't be on any Club Test.

PS. It's an English section where only English is allowed, so don't worry about any translations ;) :D

LikonanDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 12:31 PM | Message # 3
    Europop
    Group: V.I.P.
    Quote (Gabi)
    As far as TMOH goes, I'm not sure if it was really a rmx. ah I mean when I heard it live last year it had a slight difference in the phrase "and nothing else around them" (it was more spoken than sung), but as I'm listening to the vid, it sounds pretty much the same as the original. ah And I remember reading somewhere (probably one of Maury's older posts) that since TMOH is not club, it won't be on any Club Test.

I also thought that TMOH didn't really sound any different when they sung it back in Milano, for example. (I wasn't there, I just saw the videos... :D )

GabiDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 2:17 PM | Message # 4
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Likonan)
    I also thought that TMOH didn't really sound any different when they sung it back in Milano, for example.

It could have made a difference 'cause the song played live sounds differently than the one from a cd. And since there's a pretty big crowd shouting, sometimes it's very difficult to hear anything :D

Quote (Likonan)
    I wasn't there, I just saw the videos...

I was there :D So if the vids you saw were in poor quality, you saw mine :D

LikonanDate: Thursday, 2009-04-09, 11:40 PM | Message # 5
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    I was there So if the vids you saw were in poor quality, you saw mine

Yes, half of the videos I saw were definitely yours. :D :D

MaZhiNDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 0:16 AM | Message # 6
    Europop
    Thanks for all the responses guys. When I listened to the video of TMOH Live there weren't any major differences (that I could hear) except that some of the sounds were different like the main chords in the song were a different synth sound.

Ajouté (2009-04-10, 0:16 Am)
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote (MaZhiN)
    Thanks for all the responses guys. When I listened to the video of TMOH Live there weren't any major differences (that I could hear) except that some of the sounds were different like the main chords in the song were a different synth sound.

I just listened to it again and I could be wrong about he chord but there were definitely some changes in the background vocals/vocoder. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 0:50 AM | Message # 7
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Likonan)
    Yes, half of the videos I saw were definitely yours.

:D :D :D

Quote (MaZhiN)
    I just listened to it again and I could be wrong about he chord but there were definitely some changes in the background vocals/vocoder. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

Yeah, well that could be it, too. I mean, it was too much for me as for one day/evening (not to mention not sleeping for like 72 hours before the show. [and like 4 days after the show]) and my sense of catching up all the differences in the tunes was pretty much dead ah :D
    Listening to the vid afterwards didn't reflect the exact sound. That's why I only remembered the 'and nothing else around them' phrase 'cause it was the most distinctive one ah

MaZhiNDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 4:35 AM | Message # 8
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    Yeah, well that could be it, too. I mean, it was too much for me as for one day/evening (not to mention not sleeping for like 72 hours before the show. [and like 4 days after the show]) and my sense of catching up all the differences in the tunes was pretty much dead
    Listening to the vid afterwards didn't reflect the exact sound. That's why I only remembered the 'and nothing else around them' phrase 'cause it was the most distinctive one

Sounds like it was quite the show, it must be really something to watch them perform live. After listening to their music for 10 years I know it'd probably be one of the est nights of my life (if I'm ever lucky enough to see one of their shows). ar

OggiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 5:00 AM | Message # 9
    Beats & Sweat
    i've noticed total "synth " rebuild of too much of heaven 's instrumental part. Than that "yeaaaahhh" is vocoded differently, in one word - i like it more than the original one cus the original song makes me dogsick i've been listening to it during 5 years.
    Move Your Body is good, even from Gabi's bass-overwhelming video :D :D :D buhaha ,im looking forward listening to it. :)

by the by ,welcome MaZhiN, ;)

MaZhiNDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 7:53 AM | Message # 10
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    by the by ,welcome MaZhiN,

Thanks!

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 2:56 PM | Message # 11
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Oggi)
    Move Your Body is good, even from Gabi's bass-overwhelming video buhaha ,im looking forward listening to it.

Hey, not my fault that I was TOO CLOSE to the stage, which also means too close to the speakers. My poor camera couldn't handle everything. :D :D :D At least I recorded it, as the only one from those who were at the show :P

Quote (MaZhiN)
    Sounds like it was quite the show, it must be really something to watch them perform live. After listening to their music for 10 years I know it'd probably be one of the est nights of my life (if I'm ever lucky enough to see one of their shows).

Oh yeah, that was amazing 0:) The best night ever! :D

Quote (Oggi)
    "yeaaaahhh" is vocoded differently

Ooops, I forgot about that one too :D ah

PS. welcome again. BTW, is it only me or the E65 section switched positions with B06 one? Oh and thx for making the Forum all English again :D

LikonanDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 3:23 PM | Message # 12
    Europop
    Quote (Gabi)
    Hey, not my fault that I was TOO CLOSE to the stage, which also means too close to the speakers. My poor camera couldn't handle everything. At least I recorded it, as the only one from those who were at the show :P

Err... Actually, there was at least one other person who recorded Bloom 06 in Milano:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGXnDZ5vxw

GabiDate: Friday, 2009-04-10, 9:18 PM | Message # 13
    Eiffel 65
    Quote (Likonan)
    Err... Actually, there was at least one other person who recorded Bloom 06 in Milano:

Yeah, actually there was more than one, but I was refering to the fact that my was the only one in better quality. :D :D :D

OggiDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 4:54 AM | Message # 14
    Beats & Sweat
    Quote (Gabi)
    PS. welcome again. BTW, is it only me or the E65 section switched positions with B06 one? Oh and thx for making the Forum all English again

yeah it did, welcome :D

LikonanDate: Saturday, 2009-04-11, 12:05 PM | Message # 15
    Europop
    Quote (Oggi)
    Quote (Gabi)
    (Gabi)
    PS. welcome again. BTW, is it only me or the E65 section switched positions with B06 one?
    Oh and thx for making the Forum all English again

yeah it did, welcome

Oh, at least now I know why the forums are no longer in French. :D

On-topic: I just want Move Your Body to be released ASAP... :D

City 06 Community » Bloom 06 English Section » General Bloom 06 (English) » MYB and TMOH 2008 Remix
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search:

City 06 © 2024